Burlington JUN 22ND - $80 NL Hold Em Tournament'

Comments

• Andrew.......if you aren’t going to have poker videos going could I put in a request for 2 movies .... Dwarfs down dirty or Midget Mayham. Disregard if there will be any female members coming to the game .

See ya Saturday.

P.S> if anyone still owes Comp money for the Vegas Bap remember to bring it.
  • Midget Mayhem will be running on a small TV in the side room, but comp has it booked first so you guys will have to wait a bit.

...as per house rules - please wash hands before returning to the tournament.
  • Bfillmaff wrote: »

we’re weird not gross........ geeeeez.
    Midget Mayhem will be running on a small TV in the side room, but comp has it booked first so you guys will have to wait a bit.

I'm really not sure how I got dragged into this... but I blame Conrad...
  • Sign me up! Looks like you have all the things going!

Put [MENTION=1123]moose[/MENTION] as tentative. We will carpool if he can make it. [MENTION=3819]woog30[/MENTION] want in on the carpool?
  • [MENTION=1053]compuease[/MENTION] believe it's $57.20 CDN for 5% right? How much did I get of you? I remember you said you had some left over to sell and don't know if I got that amount or not!
  • Sure [MENTION=2788]SeekTheGrail[/MENTION], [MENTION=17939]kwmatt[/MENTION] and I also spoke about carpooling last week.
  • MrCaspan wrote: »
    compuease believe it's $57.20 CDN for 5% right? How much did I get of you? I remember you said you had some left over to sell and don't know if I got that amount or not!

Here are the numbers......

*** Summary ***
    Gogies summary of the net value of this bap as being $11.40 cdn per 1% looks right to me so I have listed below your net amount owing.
    Business partner Mark - 5% $100. now owes $57.
    Business partner Gary - 2% $ 40. I owe him back $27.20 since he prepaid
    MrCaspan Steve - 5% $100. now owes $57.
    Gogie Brian - 5% $100 owes me $105. net from his bap
    Folded Cory - 5% $100. now owes $57. Paid in full
    Toronto Pimp Mike - 8% $160. now owes $91.20

All figures above are in cdn and I am fine settling next time I see you, no use wasting transfer fees.
  • Here are the numbers......

*** Summary ***
    Gogies summary of the net value of this bap as being $11.40 cdn per 1% looks right to me so I have listed below your net amount owing.
    Business partner Mark - 5% $100. now owes $57.
    Business partner Gary - 2% $ 40. I owe him back $27.20 since he prepaid
    MrCaspan Steve - 5% $100. now owes $57.
    Gogie Brian - 5% $100 owes me $105. net from his bap
    Folded Cory - 5% $100. now owes $57. Paid in full
    Toronto Pimp Mike - 8% $160. now owes $91.20

All figures above are in cdn and I am fine settling next time I see you, no use wasting transfer fees.

Are you my collection agent? What's the fee %?
  • No fee..... but I will have my hatchet in my pick up truck in case anyone tries to weasel out of paying. I’ve want to try out the hatchet since I got it.
  • Thanks ToPimp!
  • *address sent to those who havent been out yet.
  • compuease wrote: »
    I'm really not sure how I got dragged into this... but I blame Conrad...

you kick Conrad in the nutz on Saturday.

Andrew ..... please add my friend Conrad to the list for Saturday night.

Only 1 spot left.
  • In please.
  • Squeezed a 10th seat into the main table. (Gonna leave table 2 comfy as it's slightly smaller.)

19max.
  • Hmmmmmmmmm...... whose head do I put a bounty on for this tournament ? Any suggestions?
  • comp......
  • If there is room, please put me on the list.

Thank you.
  • What's the shortage? Table/chairs? Chips?
  • moose wrote: »
    What's the shortage? Table/chairs? Chips?

Just the size of the table 2 ... Its intended to be an 8 seater but it fits 9 fine.
  • I know but I mean we could throw a third table etc in woog's truck.
  • Hmmmmmmmmm...... whose head do I put a bounty on for this tournament ? Any suggestions?

You want something that pays out relatively early so [MENTION=11540]Bfillmaff[/MENTION] is a good choice.

;)
    Bfillmaff is a good choice.

;)

i like the way you think !
  • Hell yeah... 1st out or 1st place... you guys busting in like 9th for $0 are the ones doing it wrong!
    I know but I mean we could throw a third table etc in woog's truck.

Not opposed to that, have room for it if theres more interest. Would need chairs too so its a lot for you guys to lug around...

Seems like were ok at 19 for the moment, but keep an eye on the waitlist.
  • Shtebs wrote: »
    If there is room, please put me on the list.

Thank you.

Address sent
    Not opposed to that, have room for it if theres more interest. Would need chairs too so its a lot for you guys to lug around...

Seems like were ok at 19 for the moment, but keep an eye on the waitlist.

I have a standard 10-man table if you want to run with 20. I can't make the game, but I'm close enough to drop it off earlier in the day.
  • Card Dead wrote: »
    I have a standard 10-man table if you want to run with 20. I can't make the game, but I'm close enough to drop it off earlier in the day.

Glen I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow at the big parade in Toronto.
    Hell yeah... 1st out or 1st place... you guys busting in like 9th for $0 are the ones doing it wrong!

Actually busting out to get the last seat at the cash game is likely most efficient.. At that point double up or get that seat!
  • compuease wrote: »
    Actually busting out to get the last seat at the cash game is likely most efficient.. At that point double up or get that seat!

Comp..... would it be wrong of me to put the bounty on Conrad ?