Do You Want To Go To The WSOP…April 23 in Waterloo

West Side Poker Club is going to send 4 people to the World Series of Poker in Las Vegas. One of which will be a woman. Let me explain.

West Side Poker Club is going to host 3 events over the next three months, one each month with April’s event being held April 23, 2005. Registration will start at 4:00 pm with the first card to be dealt at 5:00 pm. You can pre-register at www.westsidepokerclub@rogers.com The cost for each event is going to be $100.00 + 25. Each player will receive 2500 chips. There will be a cash bar available hosted by the hall. Directions will be sent only those who pre-register.

We are going to be at a bigger hall then our last event complete with a chinese food buffet. It can hold up to 250 people. 2 re-buys in the first 2 hours $50.00 for 1500 chips and one add-on for $100.00 and receive a 3500 chip. Our last tournament our prize pool was $7300.00. If you want to go to the World Series of Poker this year then you can qualify at West Side Poker Club over the next 3 months.

During our May event (date to be announced) we are going to run two tournaments at the same time. One for men and a second tournament will be for ladies only. The winner from each of these tournaments will be going to the World Series of Poker. The format will be the same as outlined above. The cost for each event is going to be $100.00 + 25.00. (2 re-buys in the first 2 hours $50.00 for 1500 chips and one add-on for $100.00 and receive a 3500 chip)

In order for our women’s event to happen we need a minimum of 36 women. The first place winner will be going to the world series of poker to compete in the woman’s only event. And we will also pay out two thru 6.

Our June tournament (date to be announced) will be our last chance qualifier to the WSOP this year.

Brent
West Side Poker Club

Comments

• +25?, so will there be dealers and real tables at this event?

• Tell me more. Tell me more...

From what I've heard, you guys run a good tourney.

Which WSOP? Is it one big prize or are there payouts for the final table? Blind structures, blah, blah, blah...

Good luck with this.
  • This is a special invitation to those who were planning on attending the tournament in London on April 16. Our tournament is going to be held in the north end of Waterloo about an hour from London. Someone is going to the world series and this event will not be cancelled. We had 75 people out at our guelph event. Check us out. For more info on who we are you can email me at www.westsidepokerclub@rogers.com I answer all emails personal within 24 hours.

Our motto is "Paving the way for you to the WSOP"

Brent
    West Side Poker Club
  • Can you post some details on structure?

thanks
  • Dead Money,

More information is coming as the question are pouring in to my email www.westsidepokerclub@rogers.com
    I am going to go through them and have something up either late tonight or early tomorrow morning. I do answer each and every email.

Brent
    West Side Poker Club
  • Brent just a question say a person was 19 or 20 and they won the turny woudl they get to choose money or wsop cus i know in canada its 19 to gmable in the states its 20 and 21 so how will u resolve that conflict
  • :s: The structure will be the same as our last tournament with blinds starting at 10/20 and going up from there and at some point antes will be include .

:h: There will be a break to do some colour up and do the add-ons as well as eat a nice chinese food buffet.

:c: Shortly after the break, you will know what seat you are playing for in the World Series of Poker.

:d: 2nd thru 11th will still walk out with money, you don't have to win the big prize in order to get paid. Nor do you have to get to the final table to get money

:s: the seat will have a dollar amount attached to it which the winner can opt out for instead of the seat.

:h: the winner from our April event will recieve a monthly winner ring that will get them freerolled into our tournament of champions 3 day event in December.

:c: there will be no more than 8 players at your table at any given time.

:d: final 16 players will make up two tables of eight. Both these tables will have dealers. And the final table will begin with eight players.

Anymore questions email me at www.westsidepokerclub@rogers.com

Brent
    West Side Poker Club
  • I have had a few people tell me the link isn't working for some reason. The email address is valid and I will respond to all emails.

Brent
    West Side Poker Club
  • So this tournament is not 6 handed?

stp
  • The link should work now and yes we will start with 8 people per table.

Brent
    West Side Poker Club
  • I tried emailing just now (1:40pm) expressing interest and got this:

"our message was not delivered because the destination computer refused to accept it (the error message is reproduced below). This type of error is usually due to a mis-configured account or mail delivery system on the destination computer; however, it could be caused by your message since some mail systems refuse messages with invalid header information, or if they are too large.

Your message was rejected by mx1.rog.mail.yahoo.com for the following reason:

delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a rogers.com account"

Count me in though!
  • I just tried a test and it seems to be working for me @ 2:15 pm

If it is not working for you, send me a personal message with your email address I and I will be able to add you to the list.

Brent
    West Side Poker Club
  • Brent

Can you hold 15 spots for the guy's from Speedy.

Call me when you see this on the board.

Cameron
  • Can I have more info on the one in London too?
    Also what is the buy in for london?

BTW I am taking the womens seat.........so don't invite your wives........... :wav:
  • WPT Girl,

We do not have a tournament planned for London this year. On the 23rd we are in Waterloo and at the end of May we will be in Cambridge.

Brent
    West Side Poker Club
  • We are up to 42 pre-registered participates for April 23rd in Waterloo! Who will get the ring this tournament and have a freeroll into our Tournament of Champions in December. All you have to do is email me at westsidepokerclub@rogers.com

West Side Poker Club will also be making a major announcment in 10 days so keep your eyes glued to the board.

Brent
    West Side Poker Club
  • 6 days left to pre-register for April 23rd tournament in the North end of Waterloo, there is still room for you if you have the desire to go to the World Series and participate in an event.

West Side Poker Club will be making 2 major announcments at this tournament. Also I want to update you on the on our womens' event in May. I am signing the contract this week. The details will be firmed up and posted by Friday.

Brent
    West Side Poker Club
  • I am interested in this one on 23rd and the one in May
    Who do I send money to?
  • hi,
    where is this tourny located? please post the info or email it....ive sent u an email...hopefully will get it in that..

schemr
  • This is the list who have pre-registered, if you are not on the list and should be email me.

1. Ian.Christopher
    2. Brent Pattison
    3. Jonathan Beaucage
    4. Reserved
    5. Reserved
    6. Reserved
    7. Reserved
    8. Reserved
    9. Reserved
    10. Reserved
    11. Reserved
    12. Reserved
    13. Reserved
    14. Neil McVicar
    15. Sandra Messier
    16. Michael Desrochers
    17. Cole Woods
    18. Jim Shaw
    19. Steve Caplan
    20. Shannon McMannon
    21. Chad Morphy
    22. Karl
    23. Jeff Schopp

24. Larry Leiskau
    25. Jerry Labonte
    26. Tyson Waterloo Poker Cave
    27. Peter Both
    28. sweetie
    29. Ted Safranko
    30. Jamie Andrews
    31. Jason Dunn
    32. John Knight
    33. Brady Belanger
    34. Tara Ranalli
    35. Steve Menezes
    36. Shreyas Srirangam
    37. Speedy guys
    38. Speedy guys
    39. Speedy guys
    40. Speedy guys
    41. Speedy guys
    42. Speedy guys
    43. Speedy guys
    44. Speedy guys
    45. Speedy guys

If your name is not on the list and it should be email me www.westsidepokerclub@rogers.com

This is going to be a great time! The food has been order so the walk up list will be small. Just email me if you want to come. Someone will have the opportunity to go to the WSOP.
  • WOW SO PUMPED FOR THIS TURNAMENT BRENTS SHOWING ME THE RING TOMMROW THIS TURNY SHOULD BE FREAKING AWSOME MR,RITTER IF YOUR READING THIS I HOPE TO SEE U THERE .;
  • WHAT DOES RESERVED AND SPEEDY GUYS MEAN BRENT
  • it means 7 guys from speedy muffler shop said they are coming could I reserve there seats.
  • Blinds go up every how many minutes and say tur playing for the 2000 grand wsop event wil the dollar amount that u can take instead of the wsop package be the same amount of money
  • hey guys,
    i was wondering if any1 here is going from hamilton, wondering if i cud get a ride....thanx

schemr
  • I am going from Hamilton. Where are you at? I am on the mountain.
  • I hope you saved two spots for me and my hubby ( I only see my name)
  • hey wpt girl,
    i live very close to MAC...i.e west hamilton.......i cud come to either ur house or the closest place...lemme know...thanx

schemr
  • I did save a seat for your hubby I just didn't know his name. Did you hook up with the guy from hamilton who is looking for a ride? email me his name and I will update the list.

Brent
  • Just to let everyone know. The winner from are March event has just confirmed he will be here tomorrow to defend his title. He still has 8 other fingers that don't have rings! CanadaKev will also grace us with his presence. It is going to be a great day for everyone! The weather channel says rain, so why not come and play. If you email me westisidepokerclub@rogers.com I will email you the directions. Last email answered will be at noon!

Brent
    West Side Poker Club