Ho Ho Holdem Holiday Deepstack - Dec. 29 - Cambridge

13»

Comments

• Trigs.... add Conrad to the last longer.
  • I am going to try and run this on blind valet.

If you sign up at blindvalet.com

Then join an existing league, my league is HT3S

Then you will be able to access the blinds from your device.

This will make things much easier since we will be upstairs and downstairs.
  • FYI the free limitation of blind valet is that I can only register 9 players but anyone who joins will be able to see the blinds on their device which is really the point of getting you to join, so don't worry if you aren't 'registered'.
  • Sorry, please cancel my seat
  • g2 wrote: »
    Sorry, please cancel my seat
    Wimp, it was going to be a 1,2,3 sweep for the Rocks.
  • Shtebs wrote: »
    Throw me on the list for the last longer bet please.

Ill join. I feel generous in this holiday season.
  • Hey Moose,

My plus one just texted me that his son is sick and he won't make it. I will be on my way shortly.
  • compuease wrote: »
    See post 27 on 1st page for last longer.

Anyone else?
  • One seat open
  • Anyone else?
    We're up to 9. Might get a few more at the venue.
  • Cash game going
  • Moose, thanks for the hospitality and having 40 of us animals in your home. Happy to see 3 really nice people come in 1st 2nd and 3rd.

Was great seeing all of you guys and had a blast playing the cash game .

DJ...... you took our childish abuse like champ ��
  • Thanks for hosting moose. Great to see everyone again. On the road this morning already at Belleville
  • Absolutely right Moose, really appreciate your and Fran's hospitality and the beautiful chips.. Glad I could leave with more than I came with although it was a battle. Cost was $100 for tournament, $20 last longer, 2 x 200 cash buyins (total $520), damn you trigs (notice the no FU :D) for the first buyin, cashed out for $590. so a $70 profit. Thanks Cory... :-[ Sorry for the 4 flush.... well not really... But you are a ton of fun to play at the same table with, always appreciate your friendly banter..
  • Great time, good fun as always. Definitely had the "fun table" to start the tournament, lol.
  • Need some results from tourney, for those who couldn't make it.
  • woog30 wrote: »
    Need some results from tourney, for those who couldn't make it.

Missed ya at the tourney Roger.......

Bfillmaff came in 1st
    Nicole AKA D.J.’s significant other who will be coaching D.J. In 2019 came in 2nd
    sniperboy came in 3rd
    pocket twos came in 4th (I think)

not sure who came in 5th.

you also missed Comp getting it all in during the cash game for over$200 behind Trigs....... and Trigs crushed Comps soul by holding. First time since 1949 that he has got it in “bad” during a cash game.
  • Andrew first? No no I didn't mean first out...Congrats all...Comp got it in bad??? He must of been napping and hit his chips by mistake...Sorry I had to miss it, but got to spend quality time with nephew.
    Andrew first? No no I didn't mean first out...Congrats all...Comp got it in bad??? He must of been napping and hit his chips by mistake...Sorry I had to miss it, but got to spend quality time with nephew.

I think everyone was surprised
    Andrew first? No no I didn't mean first out...Congrats all...Comp got it in bad??? He must of been napping and hit his chips by mistake...Sorry I had to miss it, but got to spend quality time with nephew.

Well based on history I am probably first out if you had shown up... so thanks for sitting out ;P

Side note... Just realized that I won this same event last year... think I'm going to start specializing in NL christmas tournaments!
  • you also missed Comp getting it all in during the cash game for over$200 behind Trigs....... and Trigs crushed Comps soul by holding. First time since 1949 that he has got it in “bad” during a cash game.

Who would have thought getting it in bad on the flop in Omaha would not win by the river?:confused:

I actually got it in bad twice but was 50/50, 2nd one was sweeter as I got in in bad with my QQ against Andrew ?? and Cory with AA. Won it in grand style by 4 flushing Cory's A's.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Who would have thought getting it in bad on the flop in Omaha would not win by the river?:confused:

There ya go making sense again.