over zealous bids on poker domains.

Unless someone jumps in and outbids me, I'm about to spend 1k on two poker domains.

I'm kinda torn on whether or not it's a good thing. ..sometimes I get carried away.

Comments

• You'd better scoop up

www.expensivepokerdomains.com

ScottyZ
  • did ya get it? :D

wow 1K :o
  • yeah, looks like I now have:

HollyWoodCelebrityPoker.com (celebritypoker.com sold for $27,000k last month)

and

WiliamHillPoker.com WilliamHillPoker.com is a fully developed card room.
  • sloth wrote:
    yeah, looks like I now have:

HollyWoodCelebrityPoker.com  (celebritypoker.com sold for $27,000k last month)

and

WiliamHillPoker.com  WilliamHillPoker.com is a fully developed card room.

holy wacko $27K
    that is sick :D
  • I've got a torontopoker + something domain. Anyone wanna buy? :D
  • literation wrote:
    I've got a torontopoker + something domain.  Anyone wanna buy?   :D
    maybe i should register a few domains :D
  • i sold my pokersupplies.com domain for 3k earlier this week and sold supremepoker.com for 2k...I probably could've got more for that one.
  • sloth wrote:
    i sold my pokersupplies.com domain for 3k earlier this week and sold supremepoker.com for 2k...I probably could've got more for that one.
    sloth are you no longer selling poker chips ???

in the money :)
  • nope, I'm walking away from the retail biz, I want to focous on CPF and another "coming soon" venture. :)
  • sloth wrote:
    nope, I'm walking away from the retail biz, I want to focous on CPF and another "coming soon" venture. :)
    sounds good :)
    will this "coming soon" venture involve CPF

just curious ???
  • To an extent..yes, it's kind of like a spawned brother of CPF but will function as a sperate entity as well.
  • To an extent..yes, it's kind of like a spawned brother of CPF but will function as a sperate entity as well.

I can't take the secrecy any more!

*****SPOILERS FOLLOW*****

*****SPOILERS*****

It's going to be a live webcam of me in a hot tub with a bunch of sexy ladies.

www.Scotty-in-Z-tub.com

In the preliminary planning stages, someone briefly mentioned something about a green sock puppet, but I haven't heard anything more on that angle.

ScottyZ
  • sloth wrote:
    To an extent..yes, it's kind of like a spawned brother of CPF but will function as a sperate entity as well.
    very cool dude :) very cool
  • I hope you think so after I share what it is. Scotty may not be as far offf as he thinks.
  • sloth wrote:
    I hope you think so after I share what it is. Scotty may not be as far offf as he thinks.
    uh oh :c:
  • It's going to be a live webcam of me in a hot tub with a bunch of sexy ladies.

www.Scotty-in-Z-tub.com1

In the preliminary planning stages, someone briefly mentioned something about a green sock puppet, but I haven't heard anything more on that angle.

ScottyZ

QUICK, QUICK... someone register that domain... it's still available!!!

1that should have been.... www Scotty-in-the-tub.org
  • sloth wrote:
    WiliamHillPoker.com  WilliamHillPoker.com is a fully developed card room.
    Is this correct? www.williamhillpoker.com is owned by Paul Newman of Leeds, according to my sources...

BTW, best of luck with your new venture!
  • reverting back to the original topic of this thread, gambling.com just sold for $20M usd. Does anyone think that is overpriced?
  • Id say thats a fair price
  • Do you think PokerDVDS.com is worth anything?
  • AcesUp wrote:
    Do you think PokerDVDS.com is worth anything?

Pretty good for keywords for folks looking for "how to" DVDs. I'm no domain expert but I wouldn't hesitate to think 500-1000 undeveloped to someone who wanted to develop it.