pokershop.ca

Sloth!! LOOKING GOOD!!

Comments

• djw wrote:
    Sloth!! LOOKING GOOD!!

huh? i get this

Congratulations,
    Your website has been successfully configured.

www.pokershop.ca

headscratch.gif
  • it's still being tweaked and will be up and down for the next day or so...keep checking confusedone, you'll see soon :) and thanks DJW!
  • I can't wait for the T-Shirts section! And I want to order that WPT DVD. If you get that "how to run your own tournament" DVD, I'll buy that too.

:D
  • Do you have any of the T-Shirts at your house? If so I would like to purchase one this w/e. Do you accept cash :D
    I checked on the site and saw that the t-shirt pics were not yet available, thats ok i can imagine what they look like for now.

stp
  • sloth wrote:
    it's still being tweaked and will be up and down for the next day or so...keep checking confusedone, you'll see soon :) and thanks DJW!

sloth will ya be accepting paypal in the future? :?: :D
  • Sloth, what is your eta for the shirt section of the site to be taking orders? I want to order that WPT DVD, but I'll wait to save some shipping.

Also, where did my metal dealer button go? :D
  • djw wrote:
    Sloth, what is your eta for the shirt section of the site to be taking orders? I want to order that WPT DVD, but I'll wait to save some shipping.

ETA for shirts is the end of the month when they'll go live (fingers crossed)

The metal dealer buttons are hidden because they went out of stock before the site even opened with them, so more have been ordered.

For member of the forum, you can enter couponcode: 'pokerforum' and get free shipping of the WPT 8)
  • metal dealer button??? I'd like to see that.
  • dealerbuttons.com for some examples
    (but support local :) )
  • Dan wrote:
    dealerbuttons.com for some examples
    (but support local :) )

of course :D I'd rather buy Canadian anyday.
  • sloth wrote:
    djw wrote:
    Sloth, what is your eta for the shirt section of the site to be taking orders? I want to order that WPT DVD, but I'll wait to save some shipping.

The metal dealer buttons are hidden because they went out of stock before the site even opened with them, so more have been ordered.

For member of the forum, you can enter couponcode: 'pokerforum' and get free shipping of the WPT 8)

Doh!
    Canada's Poker Store :: Bad coupon code

You have entered an incorrect coupon code !
    This coupon does not exist, has been disabled or has expired.

Please contact administrator and report the error(s). Go Back
  • djw wrote:
    sloth wrote:
    djw wrote:

Doh!
    Canada's Poker Store :: Bad coupon code

You have entered an incorrect coupon code !
    This coupon does not exist, has been disabled or has expired.

Please contact administrator and report the error(s). Go Back

ooops. I got it working now :) sorry.
  • Wahoo! Thanks!
  • djw wrote:
    And I want to order that WPT DVD. If you get that "how to run your own tournament" DVD, I'll buy that too.

:D

Yeah he needs it! Just kidding buddy, you had the most organized tourny I've ever been in
  • yeah, no worries djw. You had a VERY nice setup! You held a great tourney, no complaints here either.

The coupon code is working? I think its time to pull the trigger...
  • Why didn't I join this site earlier. I could've brough some great supplies here.

I guess once my stuff wears down, I will do all my poker shopping here!
  • hehehehe, just got my WPT season 1 dvd in. Thank you pokerstore.ca and pokerforum.ca for the coupon code. I am so glad I found these 2 places!
  • ice & dvst8r: thanks!

I started watching my WPT DVD's too... *drool* awesome.

Shana++

But thank god for the fast forward button, I want POKER not goofball commentary. :D
  • djw wrote:
    I started watching my WPT DVD's too... *drool* awesome.

Shana++

worship.gifShana worship.gif
    djw wrote:
    But thank god for the fast forward button, I want POKER not goofball commentary. :D

LOL... :lol: aint technology great :mrgreen:
  • yeah, WPT has been the defining show in my mind for poker coverage. I enjoyed watching it on the travel channel and I had to get these dvds. Yes, Vince Van Patten and Mike Sexton do have some of the funniest comments though. I love it, they keep me entertained when the table gets boring. LOL :D
  • ice wrote:
    yeah, WPT has been the defining show in my mind for poker coverage. I enjoyed watching it on the travel channel and I had to get these dvds. Yes, Vince Van Patten and Mike Sexton do have some of the funniest comments though. I love it, they keep me entertained when the table gets boring. LOL :D

yeah WPT...definately has made an impact in the Poker World :D

the big boom is thanks to the WPT IMHO :D