wpt fallsview 2018

Comments

• Monoxide wrote: »
    I had bought a seat to $275 super sat but i didnt play. Was feelin kinda shitty so just stayed at home. Oh well was only 10% to get $2500 ticket anyway...
    Finished 102/1387 in the $1100, For a $2504 cash. Well run by Fallsview.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk
  • I busted 1B shortly before the dinner break. My KK got cracked by AK, which crippled me, and couldn't get lucky after that. It's really a luckbox tourney with such a small starting stack. Not sure I'm going to buy in next year.

I did manage to get one of the ~15 tickets to the super satty, busted 100 so still 60 from the "money". Got it in good on my last last hand with QQ (one is a diamond), 2 caller, J-high flop with 2 diamonds, one of them shoves and the other folds. He flips AdJd and turns trips. Until next year...
  • Nice cash!

I busted out of the $275 with about 100 players left, but I did manage to luckbox my way in thought the STT Bingofests they are running nonstop.
  • Good job glen. Good luck today. Think positive, you are better than you think.
  • Playing Day 2 today.
  • Yeah, me too. 20BB to start the day.
  • Yama and Glen...... good luck guys. See you in a couple hours.
  • Just busted in level 13. KQ vs 66, blind on blind.
  • Are there any $1 / $3 games running and if so, can you put other people's names on the waiting list. Apparently you can't call in.
  • Only $2/$5 and up. I'm already home, but there's open seating most of the time.
  • Came very close. Busted the super satty to the 5k 22 from getting a seat.

blinds were 1000-2000 and I had 15bigs just over 30,000. Get into a 3way all in with pocket queens against one numskull with pocket 55 and some ding dong with A6offsuit. Pocket 55 had 25k and dindong with A6 had 400 less than I did.

Flop is 27J turn 2 river ace.

Oh well.

just happy to make it that far and I did get pocket aces to hold, so very happy about that.
  • Eliminated at 28. 8000$. Pay
  • The_Game wrote: »
    Eliminated at 28. 8000$. Pay

Great job !
  • Nice run Yama. GG.
  • Tough break Mike. Good run deep tho.
  • They are running 1050$ sat till 6:00 pm today
  • 2 buddies still in the main event...

Jamie Sequeira and Marty Raus.

good luck guys
  • My guys are out ....

Alex from the board irunit4times I think he may have cashed all 3 events..... he did a 3 way bubble chop in the 5k but I know he won a satellite (or a bunch of satellites) to get in.... he was running deep every time I saw him.

https://www.worldpokertour.com/live_update/alex-macnab-eliminated-by-mike-macadam-main-tour-wpt-fallsview-poker-classic-season-2017-2018-2-5002500-5000/
  • My report.
    played 125$, won my seat and last man standing : ) (voucher to 550$ and 750$ cash). used voucher to play $550 again got my seat to $2500 event & $500 the last man standing. (split between me and another player). finished 29 for this event cashed $8000.
    next year I will definitely play a lot more satellites as it was very profitable for me. between me and Glen, we were crashing sin n go. After I won my seat to 5000$ event. I won 3 more seats to the main event and of course, they paid cash.

Saturday morning I decide to play one more 1050$ sat before the start of the main event, I won the seat, but it was a bad idea. halfway through the day extremely exhausted.

overall I really enjoy and now I know what it takes to go through a bigger field.

I WILL BE MORE PREPARED FOR NEXT YEAR :)

Very
  • Good job Yama
  • My guys are out ....

Alex from the board irunit4times I think he may have cashed all 3 events..... he did a 3 way bubble chop in the 5k but I know he won a satellite (or a bunch of satellites) to get in.... he was running deep every time I saw him.

https://www.worldpokertour.com/live_update/alex-macnab-eliminated-by-mike-macadam-main-tour-wpt-fallsview-poker-classic-season-2017-2018-2-5002500-5000/

Wow, good for him. Good to see forum guys doing well.

He didn't cash the $1100 tho. He went out 3 or 4 places before the bubble but I'm pretty sure he cashed the $2500. He had a good stack when I went out.
  • Great run Yama. I had no idea you ran so well after I left in shame. It was great hanging with you last week and meeting Westside8.

Although my results were not what I was looking for, I think I took away some good learning for future events.
  • Leah is certainly a beast. The heads up play was so suspect though. Must have been a $ deal to concede the trophy to Leah. Yu opened back to back hands for the majority of his stack and folded to a shove.
  • trigs wrote: »
    This is going to make terrible tv. I'll watch just to hear mike tear them new ones.

#FakePoker

PS FK U TRIGS!!!

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk
  • Hey, Leah deserves credit for his bargaining too. If someone wants to just give me the trophy plus a $15,000 seat to the WPT Tournament of Champions, I'd take it. I'm sure he still made decent cash as well.
  • From the posts, it seems people can't make deals at wpt fallsview. That's absurd...
  • He stated on Facebook that indeed a deal was made which was evident by the hand histories. Raising 95% of your stack and folding to a shove.

They made a deal but fallsview or wpt doesn't facilitate chops so that's why it went down the way it did. Props to him though. Just absolutely wrecks the events at fallsview.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    This is going to make terrible tv. I'll watch just to hear mike tear them new ones.

#FakePoker

PS FK U TRIGS!!!

Mike is not with WPT any more.
  • After something like this I wouldn't blame him.