All Aces

Comments

• is the girl

don't you love prison movies :eek:
  • A thread that says 'all_aces is the man'?  That's my kinda thread.  I haven't even played in the last four days!   :D
  • all_aces wrote:
    A thread that says 'all_aces is the man'?  That's my kinda thread.  I haven't even played in the last four days!   :D
    lololololol :)

then ya haven't lost in the last four days either
  • He lost his mojo.

Is the addiction wearing off?

" Nurse: 50 cc's of J J please ".
  • LOL.
    Is the addiction wearing off?

What addiction?
    " Nurse: 50 cc's of J J please ".

I think I need something a little stronger... can we make it KK?  ;) 

Truth be told, my 'real' life is really busy.  For those four days, for example, I was in Winnipeg shooting the Junos.  Was it more fun than playing poker?  Yep.  :) 

Although, and I mean no offense to anyone from Winnipeg, it didn't seem to me that there'd be a whole lot to do there after the Junos left town.  But I'm from Toronto, the Centre of the Universe, so everything should be taken with at least a few grains of salt...
  • But I'm from Toronto, the Centre of the Universe, so everything should be taken with at least a few grains of salt...

Including this statement!! ;)
  • Hope you made a stop at Earl's while you were in the 'peg.
  • All aces has his hizzo in the shizzo,

word
  • All aces has his hizzo in the shizzo

I'm afraid I'm not up to speed with the current nonsense words. But I'll venture a guess.

Does this mean he pees in the shower?

ScottyZ
  • I assumed it was code for what A_A likes to do in his "private" time with soft wooly mammels.
  • ScottyZ wrote:
    All aces has his hizzo in the shizzo

I'm afraid I'm not up to speed with the current nonsense words. But I'll venture a guess.

Does this mean he pees in the shower?

ScottyZ

Word up.
  • Hope you made a stop at Earl's while you were in the 'peg.

No, unfortunately I didn't.  But I heard a lot about it... it's like Hooter's, but with super-hot skinny girls instead of just OK-looking girls who happen to have huge
  • yeah aces is down with the large tizzles fo shizzles
  • all_aces wrote:
    Hope you made a stop at Earl's while you were in the 'peg.

No, unfortunately I didn't.  But I heard a lot about it... it's like Hooter's, but with super-hot skinny girls instead of just OK-looking girls who happen to have huge

Hooter's is a bad comparison, much much classier, and the food is actually very good too.