PartyPoker Caribbean Poker Party

Going to sell 10% overall to friends to sweats if anyone's interested. Nov 19-26, $5300 USD buy in, $5 million guaranteed prizepool.

$53 USD for 1%. Roughly $66 CAD according to xe.com

EMT/Stars/Party works

Comments

• 2.5 sold to SteveKerr
  • I'll be going to play this tourny too. Do you want to swap 1% for a sweat?
  • sn1perb0y wrote: »
    I'll be going to play this tourny too. Do you want to swap 1% for a sweat?

Sure
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Sure

Wes.... how much you have left to sell ?
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Sure
    awesome, see you there
  • Wes.... how much you have left to sell ?

Texted you
    sn1perb0y wrote: »
    awesome, see you there

Safe travels - I'm ready to get away from this cold
  • Thank you Wes. Now go kick some ass. You are due for a big score.
  • Too late to book 1%? Have you already played?
  • Richard~ wrote: »
    Too late to book 1%? Have you already played?

Booked. I'm not arriving until tmr so I'll either be playing 1D or just jumping into 2 directly.
  • Out. Got in ytdy but was super tired so didn't late reg 1C, which became 1B because the original 1B flight from Monday night didn't run as they didn't get enough players. Checked out the 1D evening turbo flight but decided against playing because there was 15 players when I checked in. It ended up getting 20 players so I am comfortable with the decision.

Jumped in at the start of day 2, blinds 10k/20k, button ante 20k. And 1 million starting stack. Got down to 600k in a hand where I had to fold JJ in a multiway with an A and Q on board.

Final hand, I called a preflop raise with 44 from the BB after MP open and SB calls. Flop T42dd, check to PFR who bets 1/3 pot, SB check raises to 250k, and I 3 bet jam. PFR jams overtop and SB folds. PFR shows A8dd, turn 6d, river does not pair board.
  • unfortunate. GG
  • Good try Wes......
  • owww I guess I found where to write. I will be in party poker 2018 Bahamas $5300 ,$10M guaranteed main event. Anybody wanna stake ?
    I am not gonna be like norm , I will be wiggins. The star will be shine there
  • gorkemgrkm wrote: »
    owww I guess I found where to write. I will be in party poker 2018 Bahamas $5300 ,$10M guaranteed main event. Anybody wanna stake ?
    I am not gonna be like norm , I will be wiggins. The star will be shine there

gork, no one here knows you, on here we are really only staking friends and "winning" players. If you are a winning player why do you need a stake..? Gone busto I suspect. Keep posting looking for handouts and you will be banned.

Unless you can prove you are a winning player over a significant length of time and hands there is no chance here.

Also quit posting in multiple threads, that will also get you banned.
  • replied on poker staking thread
  • Hi guys

Today I have received this e-mail :

[FONT=&quot]"Hey[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]As you’ve already won your CPP package just wanted to let you know about the MILLIONS World satellites. You would receive a $25,500 seat ($10M GTD event) plus $11,000 PP LIVE Dollars – you can obviously keep the Business class jet seat from London or / Vegas and receive less in PP LIVE Dollars if you wish to do that too.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]They have changed and are now $1050 unlimited re-entry (from $3,100) You can use the $109 feeders daily to win a $1050 ticket. 2 x $36,500 packages GTD every Tue, Thu, Sun at 8pm [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Should be great value as first one tonight and only 9 entries so far [/FONT][FONT=&quot]1f62c[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Good Luck Nic "

I was not planning to play it, but as i have already won hotel stay from other package and booked my flight. there will be extra $11000 value here even if I just won the satellite and couldnt make the money list in the main tournament.

if you want I can play
    you guys pay the buy-in for satellite ($1050) , if I won the package %80 of main event earnings + 9k is yours . %20 of the event + 2k is mine.

you can buy small[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] percentages. you may write [/FONT]how many percentages you want here. But I can play only when we complete whole $1050

[/FONT]
  • I'll take 20% thx
  • %80 to go :). thanks
  • I can't have UBet beat me.... 30%
  • %50 to go. thx
  • Don't want to be outdone by these seasoned "forum vets" 50% for me!
  • great
    1 usd = 1.26 cad

ubet 210 usd or 265 cad for %16 + $1800

comp 315 usd or 397 cad for %24 + $2700

mono 525 usd or 661 cad for %40 + $4500

can do interac e-transfer to gorkempicakci1@gmail.com
    or player transfer on party poker to gorkemgrkm01

pls write here once you send it.
    thank you
  • Ubet, you booked first so I guess you send first.
  • there is a tourney on sunday , you guys may change your mind. if so please write here so anyone else interested can join
  • what do you wanna see or say ?
    I am sorry that i havent paying attention while playing with free 1.1 , 5.5 . 11 tickets. should I have spent my 5-6 hours where the top prize is 300 -400 usd. That is nice you did your search.

but i am sure https://www.highstakesdb.com/profiles/pokerstars/gorkemgrkm01.aspx this one comes at the top in google search why you didnt share this one ?

Can someone do the math for me..... When Bfillmaff gives him $50,000 how long will it take Gork to run down to Zero when his ROI is -0.6% ?

Need a math guy for this one my abacus is broken.

so i played 9k MTT ? and my ROI is -0.6 ? LOL
  • Have you guys ever played satellite ?

once you played 22 satellite to win 109 ticket and win , then you played 109 satellite to win 1050 and win , and you join a tourney with 1050 ticket and you got eliminated. poker tracker, sharkscope, etc will show you are -1181. because tracker does not know if you join that tourney with ticket or not , it will take the buy in as minus and any earnings plus. That is how it works