Comments

• I fund mine with money.
  • RoyalFlush wrote:
    I fund mine with money.

money like cold hard cash headscratch.gif

so ya mail them cash or what?
    headscratch.gif

:mrgreen:
  • Anyone else experience problems with NETeller, as the last time I tried to make a deposit will my credit card it was declined. They promptly called me indicating that there was not a problem with my card just that the company is no longer allowed to take transactions from them. Accentually they were not even permitted to send the request to the credit card company based on new policies imposed by the credit card.
  • I ment I fund my account using money! Doesn't everyone use money to put into their account? Are you asking how do you send money to fund it?
    Just bugging you.

If so, I use NETTeller...I think, I did it once and never had to add more, just play with my winnings!

Cheers,
    Bryan
  • Note the spelling of Neteller carefully--- there is only one "t"

www.neteller.com

I'm not just trying to be anal on purpose; but if you do type the URL in with with a double "tt", you'll get to an interner banking site, which is *not* the one which is widely accepted by poker sites for online payments.

ScottyZ
  • RoyalFlush wrote:
    I ment I fund my account using money! Doesn't everyone use money to put into their account? Are you asking how do you send money to fund it?
    Just bugging you.

i think some peeps fund their accounts with them magic beans :mrgreen:

LOL...dont get me confused :lol::D

:shock:
  • VISA
  • For the guys that have used Visa or MC, have you had any trouble with them?

dig
  • None.
  • thus far:

Funding Your Account Preference?
    NETeller . 63% [ 7 ]
    FirePay 0% [ 0 ]
    VISA 18% [ 2 ]
    MasterCard 18% [ 2 ]
    PrePaid ATM 0% [ 0 ]
    Electronic check 0% [ 0 ]
    Bank Draft 0% [ 0 ]
    Western Union 0% [ 0 ]
    Wire Transfer 0% [ 0 ]
    Others 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 11

any more votes? :shock:
  • Only made one deposit, with VISA and no problems (Pacific Poker).
  • Iron wrote:
    Only made one deposit, with VISA and no problems (Pacific Poker).
    Same here. No problems at all.
  • Have an account at UB, Stars, and Party. Mastercard, and also thru Neteller. Only trouble I had, was not using my full name exactly as it appeared on my card. So far no rejections because of Canadian card policy etc. Also, on Stars, if you change your city name for whatever reason after you join, change it back to match your card info before making deposit. You can then change it again to whatever you want.
  • Does anyone know a site where you can use your debit card??
  • Does anyone know a site where you can use your debit card??

You can link a Canadian chequing account to Neteller for deposits and withdrawls.

ScottyZ
  • I use both Visa and Neteller
  • Neteller is the only way to go. You can hook it up to your chequing account and transfer funds back after a win. And there a Canadain based company here in Alberta.
  • Adam** wrote:
    Neteller is the only way to go. You can hook it up to your chequing account and transfer funds back after a win. And there a Canadain based company here in Alberta.

Neteller is not Canadian. They're based in the Isle of Man, and trade on the London Stock Exchange.

http://www.neteller.com/neteller/Investor/index2687.html

ScottyZ
  • For anyone trying to use their RBC Visa card to fund their accounts, this is a message posted on RBC's website and sent in their visa statements. I assume most other Visa cards have or will institute this policy.

Statement message - June 2003
    Over the past year, the incidence of fraud associated with online gambling charges has increased significantly. In consideration of your security, effective June 1, 2003 transactions relating to gambling services over the Internet will not be processed. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service line at 1-800-ROYAL 1-2.

dig
  • dignitas wrote:
    For anyone trying to use their RBC Visa card to fund their accounts, this is a message posted on RBC's website and sent in their visa statements. I assume most other Visa cards have or will institute this policy.

Statement message - June 2003
    Over the past year, the incidence of fraud associated with online gambling charges has increased significantly. In consideration of your security, effective June 1, 2003 transactions relating to gambling services over the Internet will not be processed. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service line at 1-800-ROYAL 1-2.

dig

what about MC? do they have this policy as well? :Unsure: :?:
  • I made my first $100 deposit with Visa. Actually, 2 $50 deposits. Ended up getting a call from Visa the following day asking if I had indeed authorized those transactions. Since then, I've probably put in another 500 or so with my Visa for some deposit bonuses when my money was tied up, but mostly now I just shift winnings through Neteller.

tp.
  • tpfelt wrote:
    I made my first $100 deposit with Visa. Actually, 2 $50 deposits. Ended up getting a call from Visa the following day asking if I had indeed authorized those transactions. Since then, I've probably put in another 500 or so with my Visa for some deposit bonuses when my money was tied up, but mostly now I just shift winnings through Neteller.

tp.

tp
    which bank's visa was this? and when was the last time ya funded with the visa?

thx,
    CO :D
  • i think you can still use a TD visa
    wish i had one :wink:
  • I've used my TD Visa card for all my deposits (3) and haven't had a problem... the last one was just on June 3rd at Empire.
  • I used my TD visa card yesterday, to take advantage of a deposit bonus... no problems.

Keith