Next big turny

hi iam cole form elora iam a player always looking for a game does anyone know when the next big tunry is and where is there any turnys before london thanks

Comments

• 15-20 a month in Toronto, not sure what/where you are looking to play
  • whats 15-20 mean it dont matter ill go ne where to play for any amount tthanks
  • Cole, Im having a NL ring game Friday, in Waterloo. Being from Elora Id imagine you'd fit right in.

let me know,
  • cole woods wrote:
    ill go ne where to play for any amount tthanks
    yer prefect kinda playa, eh tys?

you got me down fer friday, right? i'm in. i've increased my line of credit already...
  • pkrfce9 wrote:
    yer prefect kinda playa, eh tys?

you got me down fer friday, right? i'm in. i've increased my line of credit already...

Only 4 of us so far....

Need some new blood, I gues the U Kids are getting those strippers they keep dreaming about....

anyone interested Friday Night?
  • Hey Tyson,

I might show up... depending on how the bar is on campus... Edge 102 is going there for the night... if I'm bored before midnight, I'll stop by... I might even be able to get Paul to show up....

Dane

- I've been browsing the forum for too long... so I decided to finally join...
  • Redington wrote:
    Only 4 of us so far....
    I guess we could split up and do heads up for 10k like you've been talking...

Who are the 4? I need to know how much $$$ to bring. Will you be giving out receipts? :eek:

I'll be there even if I'm playing with myself. I sense your nipples hardening. Forgive the man-flirting. :tongue:
  • Redington wrote:
    anyone interested Friday Night?

<
    Stefan

I'd like to play a cash game on friday, Andrew would probably be willing to play too.

Let me know, thanks.
  • eratik wrote:
    <
    Stefan

I'd like to play a cash game on friday, Andrew would probably be willing to play too.

Let me know, thanks.

hey do me favor and shoot me an email over at pokercave@gmail.com
  • Hey tyson,

I was actually looking for a cash game friday night. I think i did end up playing the regular 1-2 tht runs here every nite. But I was looking for 2-4 or something? What stakes do you guys usually play for in your cash games?

AZ
  • Howdy,

It's a .25/.50 NL game. With a $50 buy in to start.

It is a private game though, however when Im looking for players again Ill make sure to post.

Thanks

Redington