Been in the lab for a while

Hey Everyone,

Been a while since I have posted on the site but I still lurk regularly to see how everyone is doing (most people have multiple ways of contacting me anyways).

Priorities change as life goes on and I don't play the volume of poker as I used to do but still have a passion for the game and I am terribly upset over the last few years on how the state of online poker has changed.

I am part of a group that is building a new site that will be disrupting the current online poker model that will benefit players and still be financially viable to the owners of the platform.

If anyone is interested in having serious conversations about this platform please PM me and do not comment on this post.

Moderators I apologize if this is violates any rules but I want to always help those who helped me when I started off in this community.

Comments

• Hmm, didn't know you were a programmer but good luck. Likely you would be breaking rules if you were looking for investors, etc but we'll let this slide for now since we all know you.
  • Hahaaha nope I'm not a computer programmer . Just doing additional market research .