sundays tourneys.

i am playin the pparty 215.. some nice overlay there around 19k. Also in the stars 530 playing under ms.exclusive. once again if i win either, there is gonna be a nicey forum freeroll.

plllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee goooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Comments

• good luck, i'll try to railbird it for a bit at some point
  • i thought what the hell lets do the parlay and am in the paradise 300 as well

woo hooo oooooo
  • what name are you on party,

i'm watching your play on ps, but i can't chat ... apparently since i'm removed all my money from ps, i can't chat in that tourney.
  • loseloselose.

sucked so bad. way bust on stars. AA no good. atleast i know when i put it in i have the best oter it matf it almost every time. just need some card luck

peace out
    hg

o on party im trentklatt not that it matters
  • If anything, you should have played the Empire $250+20 (200K)
    They had 600 sign up for a nice 50K overlay. If only I could have made it. Also try next Saturday and Sunday at Interpoker. Usually firstweekend of everymonth they have a 20K added on a $20+2 (max 1000, 300 showed up last month), and on Sunday they have a 50K added on a $25+2.50 (max 2000, 1200 showed up).
  • thanks for the info. Interpoker is the biggest fish ever. we should start anoverlay thread

peace
    hg