Fallsview. This weekend.

Anyone else going to Fallsview ??

Comments

• Is Gary Sinise and the Lieutenant Dan Band playing?
  • Card Dead wrote: »
    Is Gary Sinise and the Lieutenant Dan Band playing?

these guys are playing all weekend in the bar next to the poker room. classic rock and blues....... have a listen

New York Minute - Music
  • Yeah, they often have decent bands there at the 365 club, but I'm strictly a 1/2 player these days so no Fallsview for me.
  • Going there myself Friday all going well. I had a nice win last time so hoping to replicate😅
  • Card Dead wrote: »
    Yeah, they often have decent bands there at the 365 club, but I'm strictly a 1/2 player these days so no Fallsview for me.

Band is great. Last time I was there I had a beer or two too many and spent about 40 in in there between 12-2
  • Going there myself Friday all going well. I had a nice win last time so hoping to replicate

What time you planning on playing ??
  • Got beat down like a red headed step child tonight.

won't bore ya with the details...

on the drive home there was some interesting stuff going on. Highway was closed at fifty road and we were re-routed to the north service road . On the north service road, on a dead end street right beside the lake there were about 20 police with machine guns and rifles that had the street blocked off.

Seemed like a coincedence that right at the same spot where there was an accident on the highway there was a situation that had the police out with guns visable.

Will have to check the news tomorrow.

p.s. My aces got cracked twice , kings got cracked once and lost two hands with second nut flush on unpaired boards.
  • Believe me, details would be the least boring thing on this site.
  • Got beat down like a red headed step child tonight.

won't bore ya with the details...

on the drive home there was some interesting stuff going on. Highway was closed at fifty road and we were re-routed to the north service road . On the north service road, on a dead end street right beside the lake there were about 20 police with machine guns and rifles that had the street blocked off.

Seemed like a coincedence that right at the same spot where there was an accident on the highway there was a situation that had the police out with guns visable.

Will have to check the news tomorrow.

p.s. My aces got cracked twice , kings got cracked once and lost two hands with second nut flush on unpaired boards.
    Unlucky. Didn't make it. Had a bit of a cash outlay so did get down there. Probably won't make it until end of sept at this stage as wanna get a few buy-ins together
  • This place is quite possibly the least efficiently run poker room I've ever been in.
  • What? When did this start?