Current status of Vegas limit cash games...

Looking for some info...

I am a regular Brantford 10/20 limit holdem player. I go to the WSOP every year, and between tourney's I play as much Limit holdem as possible. Last year to took me way to long to realize that the 20/40 Holdem at the Bellagio was about 100x better then the 10/20 at the Bellagio and the 8/16 at the Venetian...

I have been checking Bravo on a regular basis, looks like they are getting between 2-4 20/40's a day... is this the mid-level limit holdem game to be in, right now? ... I mean I know that there is no Holdem game in the world better then the Brantford 10/20... But is the 20/40 at the Bellagio the game to play in right now in Vegas?

Any feed back that you guys may have would be great! Don't wanna waste too much time in a crappy game, when there is a much better one around the corner!! :-P

Comments

• I don't think there is anyone here who plays that high limit in Vegas. But I would check out the Aria 8/16 mixed game.
  • Okay... Thanks.

It has been a long time since I have been on here
  • I know a $3/$6 limit omaha game on Friday nights in Pickering. With a kill switch.

Never played limit in Vegas. Seems like a complete waste of time.
  • 2002 called...