Brantford $230 Thursday deepstack tournament! Need advice

Hey guys and gals,

I have tomorrow off and was thinking of making a trip to Brantford tomorrow to play in the $230 deepstack tournament they have starting at 11am. Does anybody here know what the typical crowd is like here and if it sells out or what the typical amount of players is? I know its also wsop time so that sucksa for turn out, but just curious if its worth my time going or grinding online.

Also if I do go, I am thinking of selling some action. If anyone is interested please post and I will create a seperate bap thread if the word looks good.

Can look me up on sharkscope if you want as well.

SharkScope - Online and Live Poker Statistics

Finally made some tweeks to my game and taking things more seriously and low and behold, well you see the graph for yourself.

Thoughts appreciated.

Comments

• I think you should call them and ask.
  • I find that they are always vague, yes lots of seats open but people should come, never really know the turnout etc. Just wonderign if people have played it here and thoughts on it and so on.
  • Huh? They have a board that shows exactly how many are entered in each tourney for the entire month right when you walk in the door. Just ask for the gift shop and ask them to read the board.
  • The 230 usually gets between 60-70 players. I doubt the WSOP will have any effect on the turnout for the brantford 230 tourney.

The players are not very good compared to what i saw at Bills....

I suck and i have cashed 4 tournys at Brantford this year.

might see ya there, may be about 30 mins late.
  • Moose, I know they know how many are registered but when I try to ask them average field size and past attendance and so on and what they think that this one will be like they dance around an answer, to me at least. Just tell me how many seats are sold so far, thats it. I don't want to make a trip to play 18 players.

Toronto Pimp, thanks for the info, that was really what I am trying to get at. If you do go, make sure to post as I don't think I ever met you during Bills fiasco. Would love to meet if you are going, and if you go are you interested in swapping a small percentage?