American Express Credit Card

any American Express Credit Card users here?

if so, how or where do you send payments?

thx,
CO :confused:

( i mite sign up for a AMEX CC :tongue: )

Comments

• i think every bank will accept it
  • Here are the fastest and most convenient ways to pay your American Express Card bill:
    • by Internet banking, telephone banking or Automated Banking Machine, 24 hours a day.
    • by mail; send a cheque in the self-addressed envelope enclosed with your statement.
    • in person at your local bank branch if you wish to pay during regular business hours.
    local bank meaning AMEX Canada or my local bank ????

CO :confused:
  • Local bank. It's what I use.
  • literation wrote:
    Local bank. It's what I use.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
  • in person at your local bank branch if you wish to pay during regular business hours.

This means what it says. You can pay this bill at your local bank branch (Royal Bank, TD Bank, etc)--- it does not have to be an AMEX branch (which I'm not sure exist) or anything like that.

I'd expect you'd be charged a fee for paying a bill in person using a teller. It depends on the type of bank account you have.

ScottyZ
  • ScottyZ wrote:
    This means what it says. You can pay this bill at your local bank branch (Royal Bank, TD Bank, etc)--- it does not have to be an AMEX branch (which I'm not sure exist) or anything like that.

I'd expect you'd be charged a fee for paying a bill in person using a teller. It depends on the type of bank account you have.

ScottyZ

oh i see:smile:

thx ScottyZ:smile: