Fallsview Sat june 6th

Will be playing 5-10 again this weekend at Fallsview. Last week was a really tough table of regulars but still managed to come back with a small profit.

also spent $9.99 on poker income pro to keep track of wins and losses. It spits out some decent info. Can be used for live cash games and tournys.

Here are the stats after one week. Will update it after each trip.

Comments

• Anyone coming along ?? Even the 2-5 action has been great on Saturday nights !!
  • Played really well on Sat night. Put in 8 hours and did it on one buy in.

Only negative the whole night was one of the last hands of the night. I was up just over $7,000 and had told the guys i was leaving at the end of this session fee.

I wake up on the button with pocket queens and three of us see a flop after a raise and a re-raise to $600. Flop comes QK6. The big blind bets out $900 guy between us folds and i raise to $2000. Big blind goes all in for another $2000 and i call.

he has pocket kings and the board bricks out.

i still ended up $1816 after 8 hours.

will post the poker income thingy.

was a fun night and i am never folding the queens once i see the flop.
  • Screenshot.
  • That is an insane amount of money! I enjoy reading these exploits, tho...
  • The two big stacks had over 11,000 in front of them, there was another guy with around 9,000 and a couple with over 5,000. The game is juicy as hell and almost everyone was playing a decent amount of hands only one or two Nits.
  • If that's an android phone, there's a way to do a screen shot. Might be simpler for you in this case.
  • Played really well on Sat night. Put in 8 hours and did it on one buy in.

Only negative the whole night was one of the last hands of the night. I was up just over $7,000 and had told the guys i was leaving at the end of this session fee.

I wake up on the button with pocket queens and three of us see a flop after a raise and a re-raise to $600. Flop comes QK6. The big blind bets out $900 guy between us folds and i raise to $2000. Big blind goes all in for another $2000 and i call.

he has pocket kings and the board bricks out.

i still ended up $1816 after 8 hours.

will post the poker income thingy.

was a fun night and i am never folding the queens once i see the flop.
    Ouch!.... When i read stuff like this, I can feel the pain!!
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    If that's an android phone, there's a way to do a screen shot. Might be simpler for you in this case.

Its an android phone but i just take a pic with the Ipad. My eyes aren't good enough to look at web sites on the phone.
  • lol @ taking a pic of your phone. Anyways, QQ hand is really sick, I'd be pretty sad after that.
  • Unlucky with the qq. Just wondering for Saturday, what time does the action get going, 7/8 at night. Mainly referring to 2/5.
  • Unlucky with the qq. Just wondering for Saturday, what time does the action get going, 7/8 at night? Mainly referring to 2/5.
  • Unlucky with the qq. Just wondering for Saturday, what time does the action get going, 7/8 at night? Mainly referring to 2/5.
    2/5 would be running all day and likely until at least 4am..
  • Comp is correct. 2-5 will have 5 or 6 tables going all afternoon. The crazy people start coming in after dinner to make their donations. Then around midnight the really goofy players are in the house and if you are patient you can do alright.

i am heading out to play today, should be there by 5 pm.
  • Thanks guys. Thinking of going june30th after work. Would it be busy enough with Canada day on the 1st