Hitting Fallsview tomight.

Anybody else playing the pokerz tonight ??

Comments

• Crazy night at Fallsview.

I call in before leaving my house to my name on the lists and when i get there i am around 70th on the 2-5 and 30th for 5-10. Had to wait about two hours to get a seat because they said they had no dealers to open new tables.

When i get seated the table has a few regulars and 4 or 5 guys from USA. The Americans were playing soooooo tight, the only hands i saw them raise were huge pocket pairs and the raise was only to 20 or 25.

One of the Americans tells me how stupid it is for me to straddle and how in the long run i will loose alot more money by doing this. Well...... My new poker coach raises my straddle to 25 but i have woken up with Aces on my straddle. I min raise to 50, and the guy actually says during the hand "i'm gonna teach you a valuable lesson here about your straddle" and re-raises to 125. I tank for about a minute then say to him "sir, i know i can't possibly out play you after the flop so I am gonna go all in now" And i shove my remaining 410 into the pot.

SNAP CALLS me.

he turns over pocket queens and i flip over my Aces.

He says " in the straddle...... You get that shit in the straddle, this is bullshit"

board runs out all bricks and i get a full doible up.

that was the funniest hand in years and one of his buddies started giving him the needle about he deserved it after talking About the straddle so much.

rest of the night was uneventfull ended up leaving with 1305 more than i went with.

will be going again next Saturday........ Early afternoon so i don't have to wait 2 hours for a seat. Anyone wants to come out i will buy lunch before we get started.
  • Nice job! That just have been a fun table after that hand.
  • You can not be moving in before the flop with AA and be called, only morons like me do that and get looked up....You will stop it now!
  • You are correct most of the time it would make no sense to shove, but, the way this guy was talking told me henthought he was way ahead and maybe inwas protecting a small pocket pair or making a move with Ace King in the straddle just because he had told me how dumb i was for straddling.
  • Thanks for posting.
  • moose wrote: »
    Thanks for posting.

No I don't do this in your basement, its when I am around people I don't know or care about at all who all just think I am a tard and play AK.....Which well would be everyone anyway....reener thinks this is painfully comical as he has seen it in action.
  • You are a tard. I meant OP.