Went to woodbine last night

So, went to olg woodbine to register for the $550 tourney running today.

i took $1050 with me and figured i would register for the tourney and play a little 2-5.

Ended up cashing out $1860.75 in cash and bought my ticket for tomorrow.

send me some run good ...... 50 players with $8700 up top $ 25,000 total prize pool.

Comments

• Good luck. Looking forward to the TR.
  • Good luck T.O. Pimp!!!!! TID!!
  • Bah humbug.

got knocked out in 19th by chip leader who was playing pretty wild and calling down almost any draw and getting there.

i have pocket tens on a board 8, 10, K rainbow the dirty scum sucking villian has A, J off suit.

I make a pot sized bet on the flop dirty scum sucking villian snap calls.

The turn brings a 2 and go all in for roughly 25 big blinds.

Snap call by the dirty scum sucking villian and the cards are opened up..........and the stupid computer says i am 91% percent to win the hand.

So the queen hits the river and i need a box of tissues.

Buddy was there with a guy that told me he won over $400,000 in one online poker tourney ........ He wasn't happy when he doubled me up and was left with under 2000 chips. I was in donkey mode and had A clubs K spades flop came out queen high with 2 clubs To maken long story short i bet every street really hard and turn and river are clubs..... He really wasn't happy.

now this hand i got so excited that i knocked out a full time poker pro. A guy that is the king of cards and amregular tournament winner.

i knocked out BUDDY.

yup...... Lil ol me.

Recreational donkey that i am.

Buddy raised preflop and i made an announcement to the table "buddy i hate calling you out of position but i have to see a flop with this hand"

a hush fell over table

i had 10 clubs J clubs

i think the flop was king high with two clubs......... After i see the flop i get a massive erection (ok....massive for me) and can't remember how it ran out but i took BUDDY out of the tourney and that was the highlight of my week.

I understand that BUDDY is by far a better player than me and i could never make a living at this game like he does but it does feel good when you win even one little hand against a legend.
  • Massive? Was there a solar eclipse?

Nice tr. Thanks for sharing.
  • Nice TR. You'll do better next time. Congrats on knocking out BUDDY.