Need Help Poker Stars Cash System Crashed cant get my money

Hello
Everyone im new to online poker forums, but its my only way to get word out and see if other memebers are having the same problem with cash outs.

I have done 2 cash outs in the past 4 days only to be sent emails saying $0.00 was cashed out. But the funds have been taken away from my account.
I contacted pokerstars and told ther cashout system failed and they have to get ther system up or will have to look into it manually.

No time was given as to when this will be corrected, I have a gut feeling a worse day then BLACK FRIDAY may be in the works.

This is a part copy of the email they got back to me today.

>Hello ****,

Thank you for your further email.

I regret to inform you that we do not hold an estimated time frame for resolution.

As previously advised, we are unable to cancel or expedite your pending cash out request. As such, you may experience an indefinite delay before you can see the result of your attempt (approval or decline).

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience in dealing with this issue.

PokerStars truly appreciates your patience in this matter.

Regards,
KeylaPokerStars Payment Services

If any other member is having the same problem I like to hear.
I use echeck to transfer funds from bank to site and same in return.
You would think they would of posted something on ther site having payment process problems but no seems ther hiding it.

Comments

• Not aware of anyone here having issues, suspect there is a good reason. Have you spoken to them directly? Have you ever withdrawn before or only deposited?
  • I never had a problem before
    This just happened from this past Thursday I cashed out then on Saturday I cashed out again.
    Last night I went through all my emails and I notice from Stars
    saying the cash out amount as $0.00 so iv contacted them twice via email
    Ther second email I posted in my first post
    Here a part post from ther first email they sent

>Hello ****,

We apologize for the delay in processing your cashout request automatically.

Please note that our processor experienced temporary connectivity problems. For this reason, we will have to verify the status of your cashout request manually, once our processor is back up. Once they do this, an automated confirmation email will be sent to you to inform you if your cashout was successful or not.

Should your cashout not be successful, your funds will be credited back to your PokerStars account balance. You will then be able to make another cashout request if desired.

Unfortunately, we do not hold a time frame for when we will be able to complete this process. As such, we kindly ask that you await a confirmation email from Payment Services.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Regards,

Manuel B
    PokerStars Payment Services

I been busy past few hours cheking on other poker forums and seems others are saying same thing they cant cash out or when they do cash out they get an email saying $0.00 was cashed out but the money is taken away from your account balance.

It be nice to hear from the POKERKID since he does so much pr for PokerStars, but I have a bad feeling on this that something wrong is going down the tubes, since the share owners are in courts on money laundering. unless the site got hacked as last week a lot of the tournaments were cancelled just out of the blue.
  • Can find only one other mention of similar on 2plus2. Where else are you seeing the same thing reported? I have a feeling this is a singular incident rather than something symptomatic of something more sinister... Also the US DOJ case is old news unless you know of something more recent or current.
  • Amaya Trading Investigation: New Details Emerge, But Larger Picture Remains Incomplete

It owns pokerstars fulltilt

****://www.onlinepokerreport.com/15868/amaya-insider-trading-reports/
  • I think you meant this.
    Amaya Investigation: New Details, But No Developments

However you are reading way to much into this... Stars is still engaging in trying to find a way back into the US market and until that is settled this will go on and on... Nothing to do with your cashout issues...
  • Give them a week or so and they'll have your $ back to you. Pokerstars won't screw you over.
  • might just be an issue with echecks only.
  • Cash out from pokerstars? I'm not familiar with that. If you have deposit issues I can help.
  • that is weird I never had problem like that.. Is that only CA problem and have you seen anyone else reproted simillar problem on other forums?
    pls share when you get more info