Super satellite to Fallsview WPT $2500. Feb 9th

Anyone know if there are likely to still be seats available by this weekend? Thinking of playing this one if I can swing Monday free. Also any idea how many likely players?

Comments

• I have a $275 ticket but I'm also playing the $1100 on Sunday. If I survive past 3 hours into day 2 of the $1100 I won't be able to use the supersatelite ticket and would be looking to sell it.

Not sure of availability at this point.
  • The $2500 super satty is sold out. Old man Bill a regular at fallsview is selling them for $325.

He is also selling $1100 tournament cards for $1050 each.
  • The $2500 super satty is sold out. Old man Bill a regular at fallsview is selling them for $325.

Scalping satellite tickets again? Jeesh will Fallsview never learn..
  • that one always gets scalped like crazy from what i remember, hopefully same doesnt happen for 1100 again.

He is also selling $1100 tournament cards for $1050 each.
    Hoiw does he have so many? Does he get his family and friends to buy a bunch of them? They should really make super satty's non-transferable.
  • Sadly Fallsview still sucks at running tournaments and the poker room.

Bill wins the $ 1100 entry cards and buys them from other regulars, he only wants to make $ 50 on each transaction so he would buy for $ 1000 and sell for $ 1050.

The super satty should be limited to one per person or if you are buying for friends you should have to put the correct name on the ticket and make them non transferable.

See some of you on Sunday
  • yeah still debating if i want to play sunday, its going to be so damn busy with players that probably dont suck(for the 5/10 cash games...) 1100 such a crapshoot... also no headphones and cellphone useage makes ontario poker suck such huge dick, yet i keep playing so damn much.

i just get irritated playing live poker so much, such variance, many slow

lucky i grow my hair really long and sneak over-ear headphones on for the 1100 and maybe the 2500, its the only little thing i get every year, so far never been caught lol, but i dont try it in the cash game room.

anyway $325 for the 2500 satty isnt so bad i guess, i know ill grab one off bill due to my failure to purchase early.