Poker Pit Game Mon March 21/05

The Park Street Poker Pit
“...Offering lucrative cash games and tournaments since 2005. ”
- Pit Boss

Proudly Presents
Informal S'N'G's Night
We're flying by the seat of our pants tonight...feel like playing? Email me quickly (or slowly) at parkstpokerpit@hotmail.com if you feel like playing a couple of $20 sit and go's at The Pit. We are going to start around 7:30 and end at roughly midnight.
stp

Comments

• shannon

i would like to play.

my dog riped the phone cord out of the wall I only have email let me know

Brent
  • my dog riped the phone cord out of the wall I only have email let me know

Brent

Now THAT'S FUNNY :D
  • Hey all I had a great time last night and likely drank to much for my own good. Here is a hand that I will post for analysis, by far the best hand of the night for me.

Folded to me in the SB, I am short stacked and have been talking a lot (likely to much). I play with my chips a bit and start thinking outloud about what I should do. I say out loud, I call. The BB says "you got me, I fold" and folds his hand. Yeah Baby!! I guess my call with 102off was that intimidating :D . Anyway, thanks for coming. We had 17 players show up on a moments notice!

stp
  • stpboy wrote:
    Hey all I had a great time last night and likely drank to much for my own good. Here is a hand that I will post for analysis, by far the best hand of the night for me.

Folded to me in the SB, I am short stacked and have been talking a lot (likely to much). I play with my chips a bit and start thinking outloud about what I should do. I say out loud, I call. The BB says "you got me, I fold" and folds his hand. Yeah Baby!! I guess my call with 102off was that intimidating :D . Anyway, thanks for coming. We had 17 players show up on a moments notice!

stp

Not too bad, for a Monday night!!!!
    Who came away as the big winner?
    Who came in second?
    Who was the bubble?

Thanks Shannon!

JohnnieH
  • Hmmm, by my foggy recolection.

1st tourny results were:

1. Andrew
    2. Pete V.
    3. Kevin
    4. Stefan
    5. Graham P.
    6 yours truly... (top 4 got paid)

2nd tourny

1. Yours truly :D
    2. Stefan (he ran into my Aces on the first hand heads up with A10)
    3. Pete V.
    4. Kevin
    5. Andrew
    6. John Adams

Thanks for coming Johnnie and thanks for bringing your wife with you.

stp
  • Now this hurts my first placing at the pit and you don't even remeber. :frown:

Itsame
  • ItsaMe wrote:
    Now this hurts my first placing at the pit and you don't even remeber. :frown:

Itsame

Sorry buddy, just used to your loud exits not your quiet placings....and I had had a few beers that night. Where did you finish again?

stp
  • I guest that means I'am going to have to start making LOUD!! placings:rolleyes:

ItsaMe
  • ItsaMe wrote:
    I guest that means I'am going to have to start making LOUD!! placings:rolleyes:

ItsaMe

Mario expressing himself LOUDLY? No way. Never happen :wink:
    JohnnnieH