Charity poker table

I've been on a mad rush to build this table since I got back from holidays which is a table that was donated and then auctioned at the annual Sports Celebrities Festival at the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver last night. It's a great fundraiser where they contribute all proceeds to the Special Olympics of BC and to the Canucks for Kids Fund. This event was pretty sports oriented so I made a hockey themed poker table with a few more extras for the bling factor.

I was only at the event for a short time and left before the auction finished, but the table is now back at my shop where I'm waiting for the winning bidder's info for delivery.

And what everyone wants to see, pictures:
48"x96", black suede rail, brushed metal diffuser, custom cloth, multi colored lights on remote control.

index.php?action=media;sa=media;in=1377

index.php?action=media;sa=media;in=1378

index.php?action=media;sa=media;in=1379

index.php?action=media;sa=media;in=1380

index.php?action=media;sa=media;in=1381

index.php?action=media;sa=media;in=1382

index.php?action=media;sa=media;in=1383

index.php?action=media;sa=media;in=1384

index.php?action=media;sa=media;in=1385

index.php?action=media;sa=media;in=1386

index.php?action=media;sa=media;in=1387

index.php?action=media;sa=media;in=1388

Comments

• that is god damned beautiful!
  • Too bad you didnt light up the legs
  • Yes I kind of thought of that after the fact. Some lights shining down on the legs or even in the legs would have been better.
  • Holy smokes !! That is one beautiful table. How are you not THE poker table guy in Canada ?

If anyone wants a custom table, they'd be nuts not to order from you.
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    Holy smokes !! That is one beautiful table. How are you not THE poker table guy in Canada ?

If anyone wants a custom table, they'd be nuts not to order from you.

I agree, but I imagine the market for these speciality tables is not huge, there must be a huge amount of labour involved.

Question Tony.. One of our clients here in Milton is a company called RAM Gameroom Products. They are distributor of all sorts of things associated with gamerooms including pool tables. Your stuff is so creative perhaps they would be interested. If you like I could try and give you an introduction. Would you be interested?
  • Yes it is a niche market indeed. I'm finding though that more and more people are finding me all across North America. This week I've had an order for a poker table in New Jersey, Minnesota, Alberta and one local.

I would definitely be interested in meeting them. Thanks.