2014 WSOP Main Event Final Table

2»

Comments

• pkrfce9 wrote: »
    I'll go
    Jvh
    Fs
    Mj

Please donate my share to gamblers anonymous.

Gl.

Ahah love it!

BTW, never once in my original quitting thread did I state I had a problem. I never had a problem/addiction when it came to gambling, I was just jumping on the Colman bandwagon after what I seen happen to a guy at GBH.
  • Jorryt van Hoof
    Martin Jacobson
    Felix Stephensen
  • Colin408 wrote: »
    Ahah love it!

BTW, never once in my original quitting thread did I state I had a problem. I never had a problem/addiction when it came to gambling, I was just jumping on the Colman bandwagon after what I seen happen to a guy at GBH.
    That's OK. You feel strongly about it so please help the cause if I 'win' . And if you win, of course.
  • Bfillmaff wrote: »
    Jorryt van Hoof
    Martin Jacobson
    Felix Stephensen

This . . .

JVH is bringing the bracelet to the Netherlands.
  • Hellmuth must be happy on the outcome.

New poker boom of northern European idiots!:D
  • didn't read anything cuz I'm still watching...too bad for Newhouse, he was definitely the best poker player by far at the table...if it was a deeper game he would crush all the players...I think if he thought about how short stacked the game was going into his final hand that he has to fold on an early street vs. a nit as he has next to zero fold equity with stack sizes at the river :(
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    didn't read anything cuz I'm still watching...too bad for Newhouse, he was definitely the best poker player by far at the table...if it was a deeper game he would crush all the players...I think if he thought about how short stacked the game was going into his final hand that he has to fold on an early street vs. a nit as he has next to zero fold equity with stack sizes at the river :(

Best player won imo
  • I'm still really torn about Newhouse. I was rooting so much for the guy. Too bad it happened at the hands of tonking. Guy seems like a massive douche. So glad he didn't win. Jacobson seems like he would do a great job representing as the world champ.