Vegas baby! Dec 7-10

Heading down Sunday morning and coming back Wednesday evening. Staying at TI.

Thinking about playing the $1080 seniors event in the Bellagio Five Diamond Series on the 8th. It would have to be a bap plus it is a re-entry (I think I'm supposed to boycott those?) so I haven't decided yet. Plus I suck at poker, especially against old fucks.

Anyone else staying there over that time frame?

Comments

• Nice!

You mostly play cash, no? If you are on the fence about the seniors tourney I'd consider just playing cash instead (or some smaller buyins)... Reason being the 30% withholding should you happen to cash in the $1080. If you're playing for the entertainment value though, have at it!
  • Yes, mostly cash but I've played tons of smaller tourneys. I don't know... if I can get a shot at a 150k prize pool in a 2 day tourney, it is a bit tempting. Agreed the 30%withholding blows but that would only come into play for the top 8 finishers. Very little in the GTA can compare with these prize pools. Cue bf...
  • I may be interested. Haven't had a poker vacation since PCA last January.
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    ... Cue bf...
  • Which one of these is between Dec 7-10?
  • 24/7 cash games. Low rake, up to $3/hr reward, no 30% tax.
    T8urmoney wrote: »
    Which one of these is between Dec 7-10?
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    Which one of these is between Dec 7-10?

Yes no
  • He already bought his ticket so most don't apply. Thanks to our favourite Filipino cash game, I will be freerolling my trip to Vegas from Friday nights session :)
  • Got early checkin to my room. No charge. Bam!
  • The lady at the front desk gave me a FREE pen. Woo hoo!
  • I was able to use an expired 2 for 1 coupon for lunch at the buffet yesterday. This trip is practically free!
  • A guy at the table ordered a huge mango chicken salad. I asked him if it was any good and he gave me half! #freedinner #fuckinsweet
  • Free WiFi in my room!
    #ldo
    #notsurewhy
  • Macallan comped at the Venetian
    #justkeepsgettingbetter
  • Something I'm sure a bunch of you will like: luxurious moisturizing lotion included in the toiletries. I'll see if I can get a bunch from house keeping and bring some back for you guys.
  • Photo of the 2 for 1 coupon I used
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    The lady at the front desk gave me a FREE pen. Woo hoo!
    Just realized I have the same pen in my room. I am disappoint treasure island [emoji33]

Anyone interested in some stationery swag?
  • Saw a couple shell games running on the street. They look beatable. I may post a bap.
    #rakefree4life
  • #howdidtheyknow
  • There are a bunch of men and women on the street handing out cards. The cards have pictures of women on them. I'm going to see if I can get a complete set.

BTW, i think they would work well with the lotion. I'll bring back a few hundred for all you keyboard Casanovas.

#comingsoon
  • Some fucker ate half my salad yesterday. Luckily it was comped with my Grazie.points. #keepingthebfdreamalive
  • I ordered a meal at the Venetian and some lady came over and tossed my salad right at the table.

#neveragainafterburritos
  • Wayne fucking Newton at the Ferrari dealership!

#wontseethatatfallsview
  • Doyle tried to run me over with his rascal at Bellagio

#sorryaboutthatbadbeat
  • This is a good thread. #norake.
  • Had a monstrous omelet du fromage this morning. They actually fried the fucking cheese! So gooey. So good.

#friedfuckingcheese
    #doylesaidyourmom
  • Bought in at TI for $200, cashed out $199. Tipped the dealer $2. #rakeunbeatable.
  • No poker content in this thread, fucker!