Group fallsview trip ?? Nov. 8,14 or 15

Anyone want to hit fallsview over the next few weekends ? Either friday or Saturday not this weekend but next two look ok.

Ms. Blue ? Buddy ? Anybody else ?

We could grab a dinner before we assault the tables.

Comments

• I am always up for a niagara trip. Prolly go this weekend sometime if possible.
  • I'll be there fri-mon this weekend
  • I'm heading down south but will back on the 7th and ready to hit the felt anytime after that.
  • Ya, I'll keep checking in, had fun last time!
  • I am always up for a niagara trip. Prolly go this weekend sometime if possible.

Note the OP says "Fallsview" i.e. "Big Boy Tables", you know - the ones you're afraid to play.

Not the little diaper baby tables you play at Niagara. Please don't waste the time of serious players with your piss-ant $0.02..........

.....so Niagara Saturday night then?

>:D
  • This is why players go broke. PEER PRESSURE. Play the stakes you can afford.

:)
  • I enjoy needling Irunit and support all those who taunt him.

I would play both stakes if they had 1/2 at Fallsview. I just don't enjoy the room at Niagara at all.
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    This is why players go broke. PEER PRESSURE. Play the stakes you can afford.

:)

But peer pressure is responsible for so many great things in life, like smoking, drinking, drugs, sex, gambling, and church.
  • Card Dead wrote: »
    But peer pressure is responsible for so many great things in life, like smoking, drinking, drugs, sex, gambling, and church.

Peer pressure got me hooked on 5/6 of those mentioned and I'm not saying which ones.
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    Has this Forumers' Night Out At Fallsview happened yet? There are fireworks this Thursday at 10 PM for American Thanksgiving, and Friday at 9 PM. I have a hotel room for Friday night for only $29 so I can start grinding for WPT FPC, plus the following vouchers:

- two free drinks at Ruth's Chris Steak House, & $70 off
    - $50 off at The Keg Steakhouse & Bar
    - $30 off Outback Steakhouse.
    are you inviting me?:D
  • If you can get comp on bf to drive you can get there in 10h easy;)
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    If you can get comp on bf to drive you can get there in 10h easy;)

Just make sure there's no one way streets if Comp is driving. I hear he gets all 60's rebellious and such and drives the wrong way. The 'man' ain't gonna keep him down type of thing.

Comp's gonna be a rebel til he's done with this world I tell ya.
  • :
    Let the WPT Fallsview Hunger Games begin!
    c451ab21c0cc801c0d4cebffcfaf64ba.jpg
    chaimr1924 wrote: »
    are you inviting me?:D

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
  • Just make sure there's no one way streets if Comp is driving. I hear he gets all 60's rebellious and such and drives the wrong way. The 'man' ain't gonna keep him down type of thing.

Comp's gonna be a rebel til he's done with this world I tell ya.

Who says I stop then?>:D

oh, and I didn't drive the wrong direction, they just pointed the arrows the wrong way round..
  • This Sat sounds good. Anyone else up for some pokerz ?

With a long weekend i think i will try and get there early.
  • Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
  • Wish I would have seen this earlier, I have the next week off of work. (Back injury)
  • Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    My roommate's cost for three days' hotel last weekend was virtually free, so we are at Niagara Falls again this weekend. lynx5, Dr Carl and ReefAquarium were also at Fallsview last night. We all agreed that trollers' posts such as by GTA Poker and JimmyHo should be deleted or banned, or there will be even less poker-related contributions left in this poker forum. Reef & I went to a restaurant after the WPT FPC satellites finally finished.

My roommate wants a change of pace from last Saturday's celebration dinner at Ruth's Chris Steak House and wants to go to a buffet today at a place called Sundowner....

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Please, more details on what generic hotels and restaurants you have frequented while traveling to poker events to stalk models.

You realize that eating a discounted steak while using free wifi after driving 2 hours out of your way at the optimal speed for gasoline preservation to get the cheapest gas station and sleeping in the janitor's room of a 2 star hotel to save 5% on the room rate in a city where a poker event is taking place is not actually a poker post, right?

#grouponballer
  • GTA, stay out of this thread and stop trolling Blondefish's posts for absolutely no reason other than self gratification.

Last warning.
  • GTA, stay out of this thread and stop trolling Blondefish's posts for absolutely no reason other than self gratification.

Last warning.

I responded to his mentioning of my name...I had not mentioned him elsewhere itt other than a good natured joke about his driving. So, go fuck yourself.

Please point me to his poker content related posts.
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    So, go fuck yourself.

Will do.
  • Will do.
    I Think GTA has crossed the line:D
  • FWIW I thought GTA had struck a nice balance between trolling and poker content lately.

Cant we all just get along!??!
  • Bfillmaff wrote: »

Man that was so accurate but it was a minivan full of drunk people who knew better than the sober guy...
  • I like the part..

Where GTA is getting threatened for 1/1000000000th of what those who shall remain nameless did...

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    I like the part..

Where GTA is getting threatened for 1/1000000000th of what those who shall remain nameless did...

Mark

Keep staying positive Sir. Continually bringing up decisions by those who volunteer for your benefit is always a great way to move forward on the forum.

Thanks again. We always appreciate your ongoing support.:)