Who's Online? Skype poker chat anyone?

Okay so I thought I would finally get this going, I am online right now been texting with pkrface9 as I grind through 12 sitters and thought I would post if anyone else is online right now, or to use this thread whenever players are online and want to skype and chat and analyze play.

Is anyone online now interested in skyping, chat or video etc right now?

I am online now with hand historys I would like to review and discuss if you want to add me irunit4times@hotmail.ca

whos still up?

Comments

• So I have posted this idea a few times on a few different threads, and I had several good responses from players saying they were interested. Can we start a list of players on here that are interested in this online study group and then we can post when we are online and have a session, or schedule meetup times whatever. I spent an hour on skype and phone with pkrfce9 last night discussing sng play, analyzing hands and situational play and analysis, I don't know what greg took from it as thats on his end, but I loved it, I found a couple of hands I will be looking to post that came into question and would love feedback on. As well as some overall strategy discussions.

Who's in?
  • Subscribed
  • Online now and about to play, anyone on and interested in some play and analysis?
  • I'm in, i won't be able to play until late through micromillions where i'll have 15 hour grinds from 11th to 16th. I haven't played in 2 months i feel soo rusty :(
  • so lets use this thread then when your online and looking to discuss via skype or phone or whatever and whoever else that may be online at that time can look you up and have a session?
  • Any of you guys interested in doing this if I decide to stream my sng games?
  • I'm interested if your still playing.
  • Streaming is a great idea for this as I think it will give a focus point for the discussion - I think the lack of something specific to talk about could be why this hasn't gotten off the ground yet. count me in!
  • Excuse me for not being tech say, I just come up with ideas, participants can figure the rest out lol. Joker stars tonight andrew?
  • yeah

phili whats the best way to stream?... twitch I guess?
  • Just tell me what I gotta do and I'll be there.
  • I have a few tournament $$$ on Tilt and would be ok either way. No secrets in my game, I only bet royals..>:D
  • Excuse me for not being tech say, I just come up with ideas, participants can figure the rest out lol. Joker stars tonight andrew?

Lol :)
    Bfillmaff wrote: »
    yeah

phili whats the best way to stream?... twitch I guess?

Ya i think so i have to pick up a mic first and i am still a newbie at the twitch thing.

Cant explain it but enjoying a couple of streams so far pokerstaples and drawlivegirl.
  • if someone can walk me through the techy portion, I don't mind having a group session, I can even volunteer to donate some money to play some 180's or something the like for purely educational purposes of course lol... I wouldn't expect anyone to think I may actually cash or anything. Is this happening tonight because I am down, I only have money on stars, comp you can transfer back to jokerstars can't you?
  • was just playing around with it. so far:

1. create account at twitch.tv
    2. download streaming software called OBS (free)
    3. inside OBS, click "settings", click "broadcast settings", then "streaming service: twitch"
    4. Enter "stream key" on the next line, you get this from your twitch dashboard.
    5. some red text will pop up with reccomended settings, do what it says
    6. back to main screen, right click "sources" and then "add" - choose "monitor capture"
    7. click "start streaming" and then start spewing for our entertainment!
  • im on twitch right now watching pokerstaples as you guys have mentioned, I wont be broadcasting like he is will I or is it just for a handful of people or whoever I give a password to or something?
  • sweet, it works!

Twitch
  • yeah you dont have to webcam it, and you can make it public or private. pretty sure there is a delay option as well.
  • oh okay cool.
  • im watching you now and I am going to set up an account now so everyone can watch and dicuss the donkification.
  • k I'll fire up some $200-$400 NL

291dsfo.jpg
  • back in 5, post to the chat when you are on
  • btw where do I download the obs software is it n twitch or a seperate program i gotta go somewhere to download?
  • well im officially on twitch now, anyone interested in watching and chatting please lemme know and ill give info.
  • I'm coming back had to restart comp but go figure it has a bunch of updates for me so patiently waiting for those to finish to try this again.
  • Twitch

for anyone interested.
  • Boy you guys are on top of it lol. I was thinking this weekend.
  • stop thinking and start playing or watching, could use some feedback lol
  • Online multi tabling some mtt's again, if anyones on and bored can check it out. Twitch
  • You got the same table showing 4 times.;) So you do run it 4 times! :P