Irunit4times Brantford $120 BAP

Hey everyone,

So I use to do a few baps on here when I first started on this forum. I probably cashed and paid out like 50% of them roughly. I have posted a few baps recently that I had no action for, and understandably so maybe since the stakes were much higher than previously. I do think I am a good enough player to win in these tournaments as I feel I have proven to myself by making it to where I did in the tournaments to just go out due to the variance in the game.

That being said, who doesn't want to take the bigger shot once in a while, and of course to help soften the bankroll requirements, we come on here and look for a bap and people to back us. Hopefully we cash for not only ourselves but for our backers as well. Those that have seen me BAP from early on, know I have cashed some, but I am also very generous as I try to make a small name for myself in my poker career be it second to my full time career. That said I have done some crazy things like offer a bap right up until the point where I was in the cash in a tournament and sold it at a markup on my winnings, just to prove to people I can do it and that I am for real.

With the recent thread about Fed or Mike or wtv his name is since I was not around or maybe I was but just not involved with what happened, there has been some skepticism about baps and the like. I wanted to do something a little different on this one here, to A. make a little money for players on here B. Try to prove that I can win some tournaments or cash and have more support moving forward C. thank those players that took a shot on me since day 1 when I came onto this forum knowing next to nobody.

In honesty I owe my forum presence to the Late Great AJ where he so graciously welcomed me into his home and I got to meet the Steve kerrs, and Koby, and Wetts and pkrface9 and Milo and ddmilcans and I can go on and on and on. I am planning to play the $120 brantford tournament tomorrow night and I would like to do the following. I would like to offer a 1% freeroll to all those players who have previously staked me at one time or another in the past. I am doing this in hopes of cashing and building up some backers for when I make my next vegas trip and look to take down some larger tournaments.

I need to start playing some more live tournaments other than friend organized or self hosted games to start making a larger bankroll to try to take on some of these Vegas games. I have been doing well in the cash game scene lately and I am sure I can keep going at that, but we all have that pipe dream of cashing in tournaments, but it's not fun unless you have people there to celebrate with and cheer you on. I had a blast when I played before and I posted baps and people railed me. I felt like I played even better. So with all that said I want to thank those of you who have supported me previously in past BAPs and give you a freeroll of me tomorrow, I may not cash, but even still I just wanted to say thank you for taking the chance on me, and I hope I can make us some more money moving forward. Also if anyone is interested in actually buying a piece gimme a shout and I would be happy to, but if not its no big deal, just wanted to offer the members of this site a little fun freeroll sweat.

Djgolfcan 10%swap

Previous Baps
Djgolfcan 1%
Hobbes 1%
Piggypie123 1%
KWsteve 1%
Shifty 1%
t8urmoney 1%
stevekerr 1%
JohnnieH 1%
Wildbill 1%
Also str82ace 1% maybe a donation or some suggestions if I do cash?

Total of 20% given out.

Good luck to us all, and also I don't really know all of these accounts so if some of them were fake or banned accounts or whatever since I don't know all the history on here, please let me know and I can adjust accordingly.

Thanks everyone.

Comments

• eeetee2011 1%
    pkrnewb42 1%
    ErikV 1%

FYI, No idea who these are or if they are still around.
  • Thanks, I havnt seen them on for ages but again what do I know I'm not too familiar with everyone anyways. If they are not active members or havnt been on in years than I guess it is safe to remove them from the list then. Thanks comp.
  • Send them a PM.

AJ was involved with boy scouts. Ha that sounds funny.

Gl!