Brantford BAP

Going to be playing:

Mon. Oct. 27 - $120 Regular - 40 runners - $1400 up top
Thu Oct. 30 - $230 Deep Stack - 80 runners - 30 minute blinds - $5800 up top

Mark up 1.1 - $385

Selling 30% - Can only take EMT to devon.bestard@gmail.com

Going to be playing both, regardless of what sells.

5% - $19.25
10% - $38.50

I won last week's $120 for $1400 and have chopped 3-ways a $230 deep stack for $3800.

5% - jdAA88 - pd

Comments

• I am considering going tomorrow night and playing the $120. Care for a swap if I go?
  • I am considering going tomorrow night and playing the $120. Care for a swap if I go?

I could swap 10% with you.
  • Sounds good. What time were you heading up there?
  • Sounds good. What time were you heading up there?

about 6pm
  • do you know how many seats are available right now?
  • do you know how many seats are available right now?

I do not, but last week, I just showed up at 6:30pm and there was still 8 seats left. The don't take call ins after 5pm on tournament days.
  • Are you just showing up or calling ahead and purchasing ticket?
  • I just called and all 40 seats are still available. I will be reserving the seat ahead of time though.
  • okay... I will probably call in sometime tomorrow then to buy my ticket.
  • So tonight's game was interesting. Only 5 players had signed up when I got there at 6pm. I paid and went and played Blackjack until 6:30pm, ended up $50 there.

Then I joined the 4/8 half kill limit game and won $50 there. So my buy-in was almost paid for the night.

The tournament ended up getting 30 players, top 3 pay - $1500 up top. I make it to first break with $12k in chips, average is $16k and blinds are going up to 200 / 400 (25). We are now down to 18 players.

First hand back after break, I look down at Ah-Kh in mid position. UTG+1 raises to $1000, I 3-bet to $3000 and he flats. $6800 in the pot and I have 9k behind. Flop is 4-7-T with one heart, he checks and I continue for $4000 and he ships it all in.

I have him covered by $300 chips and I figure him for an over pair the board, so I have 6 outs and am probably a 2.5 to 1 dog and am getting 4:1 on a call - 5k to call into a pot of $20k.

I call and he flips over K-K, oops. Turn is a Jack, brings me more outs but the river bricks and I now have $300 chips. I go out on the next hand.

on to Thursday;s Deep Stack.
  • Guess I missed this are u selling something somewhere?
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    Guess I missed this are u selling something somewhere?

Look above and rejoice
  • Standard tho