WPT Montreal 2014

Comments

• GTA Poker wrote: »
    How old are you? I used to drive to and from McGill from Toronto in under 3.5 hours;)
    Hard to beleive that you are still alive.What was your aversge speed?
  • 150-160? Ezgame
    How old are you? I used to drive to and from McGill from Toronto in under 3.5 hours;)
    GTA Poker wrote: »
    150-160? Ezgame

Not possible now, or even close, Oshawa to McGill is 4.5 best case, from west end Toronto (Oakville) where BF is would be an hour more flat out, no traffic. 150-160 gets you nabbed or worse (dead) every time... Playground likely 30 min more I would guess.. 7hrs with traffic and maybe 1 quick stop seems reasonable.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Not possible now, or even close, Oshawa to McGill is 4.5 best case, from west end Toronto (Oakville) where BF is would be an hour more flat out, no traffic. 150-160 gets you nabbed or worse (dead) every time... Playground likely 30 min more I would guess.. 7hrs with traffic and maybe 1 quick stop seems reasonable.

how old are you?:)
    how old are you?:)

Old enough to know fish stories when I hear them...;)
  • 150-160 just isn't a good idea. I've done 240 on a motorcycle and used to love it, but now I've grown up and enjoy the view.

Decades ago (I'ne old) I got pinched doing 151kph on the 401. $550 fine, 6 points, a day in court and I got to beg for my driver's license in front of a judge and a class of grade 8 students who were touring the court for the day.

Judge called me an idiot, kids laughed, I felt like an idiot.
  • I used to drive when number 2 Hiway was the only route from McGill to toronto which was the only route in those days.So that should answer your request for my age.Right Comp?^-^
  • chaimr1924 wrote: »
    I used to drive when number 2 Hiway was the only route from McGill to toronto which was the only route in those days.So that should answer your request for my age.Right Comp?^-^

Onion belt?
  • Some Playground chip prn

5ce496fc75c3d006a62427824065972b.jpg
  • Ps, I sux at pix
  • 2a4da8fb61de6110e1fea10b1ea9944d.jpg

Tourney chip prn
  • Congrats in cashing in Event #8!
    T8urmoney wrote: »
    2a4da8fb61de6110e1fea10b1ea9944d.jpg
    Tourney chip prn
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    After running up against Aces in the BB, I was eliminated around 25th place in Event #7. What made it worse was that somebody had mistakenly taken my warm winter coat from the partypoker Player Lounge, so I drove home without any coat. It has now turned up in the Playground Customer Service Desk, so I'm hoping that somebody still there is willing to bring it back to the GTA.

I'll be at Brantford this Sunday and at Fallsview most weekends starting this Friday, so I can pick it up from any player going there.

Does the cost of a new coat count as additional rake?
  • BTW a former member here who made a couple posts made the ft. Livestream soon
  • forum name/real name?
  • My buddy ram_siva!
  • WTG RAM !! He has come so far, so fast.
  • Awesome for ram. :)
  • GL Ram!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • The gap is closing for Ram
  • GL Ram! Ship it!!!
  • I just heard about this today. I wish I could have watched the live streaming. Congrats to Ram on his second place finish.
  • He should have called with top pair King when Johnathan value bet the river on a paired board 22's. He did tank for quite some time and his instincts were correct. He was getting a great price to call but couldnt pull the trigger. That was the turning point. The whole table was very nitty except for Jaffee who took it down. Well played tho and congrats!
  • Real easy call with the cards faceup.

In game it's a terrible spot that you're simply crushed more often then we can profitably call.
  • Don't know about that...i think Jaffe has a lot more Ace high type of hands than naked dueces that makes trips on the turn...he was getting 4 to 1 on his money so only need to be correct about 25% of the time. Granted Jonathan made it look so valueish that it's kind of confusing for sure...also still would have been left with a decent shoving stack if we are wrong. I think it was kind of deflating and may have been a factor for Ram's pre-flop shove with 10-8 suited. Just my opinion but great result regardless.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    My buddy ram_siva!

Dude is a beast. In the final 24 of the PCA main event.
  • Dude is a beast. In the final 24 of the PCA main event.

update ffs