Offering Staking/Backing To Forumers

I won't be able to play much this month because of my work schedule, so instead of withdrawing my funds I am looking to stake some fellow forumers in any live or online tournament.

If your looking for backers just post ITT or send me a PM!

Comments

• I will probably create a BAP for one or more of the WPT events that I end up going to: U$2200 first-ever WPT Philippines on October 18-28; U$3850 WPT Montreal; North Cyprus/Borgata/UK/Holland/Austria.
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    I will probably create a BAP for one or more of the WPT events that I end up going to: U$2200 first-ever WPT Philippines on October 18-28; U$3850 WPT Montreal; North Cyprus/Borgata/UK/Holland/Austria.

Send me the details on FB!
  • Too bad you didn't stake me in the weekly rake free Filipino cash game..turned my 40bb buy-in to 300bb...although the blinds are $0.50/$1 lol :)
    I will probably create a BAP for one or more of the WPT events that I end up going to: U$2200 first-ever WPT Philippines on October 18-28; U$3850 WPT Montreal; North Cyprus/Borgata/UK/Holland/Austria.

not to derail, but what is the tax situation for us in the Philipines?
  • No withholdings afaik. There is only ONE country in the world that I would avoid buying into a tournament.
    T8urmoney wrote: »
  • T8urmoney wrote: »

Its not the tax you have to worry about, its getting the money out of the country :)
  • DirtArse & I will just show our cheques from WPT Philippines, just like declaring >= $10K in the Americas. Are the US-based laws in the Philippines that much different from your experience?
    pokerJAH wrote: »
    Its not the tax you have to worry about, its getting the money out of the country :)
    DirtArse & I will just show our cheques from WPT Philippines, just like declaring >= $10K in the Americas. Are the US-based laws in the Philippines that much different from your experience?

I was more referring to all the bandits trying to steal your money when you high rollers leave the hotel property.
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    I was more referring to all the bandits trying to steal your money when you high rollers leave the hotel property.

You can always hire security with ak47s in the Philippines for dirt cheap lol