Thanks For The Support

I would like to thank everyone that has bought action off of me in past, I really do appreciate the support.

There are forum members here that seem to always buy action, for whatever BAP I have posted all the time. So as a big THANK YOU to those, I have decided to give each of you a 1.5% FREEROLL share to my upcoming GBH Poker Tournament on Wednesday August 6th, 2014

The following Free Rollers will get 1.5% each.

Pudge
T8
weswong8
Wetts1012
crazykoby
Shar
JohnnieH
Hobbes
Milo
Derek S
Lisa
Rezek
Mark M
Michele

asxn PAID

Comments

• Class move..
  • A very nice gesture, Steve. Allow me to further the karma train by stating publicly that 50% of what you send my way will be donated to the charity of your choice.

Unless the rest of us who are in on this want to come up with a "collective" idea?
  • Nice gesture...GL.
  • I agree! Good Luck!
  • On my way to GBH #LetsDoThis
  • Good luck
  • 8th for $1026.

Your free roll has given you $15.39
  • Thanks vey much. Got a particular charity you like? If not, I'll just drop a 10 spot in the poor box at my Dad's Church.
  • Nice work....just hold for your next bap
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    Nice work....just hold for your next bap
    Agreed
  • My next BAP will most likely be for Playground Poker Montreal Festival at the end of this month.

I will message you all with details by next weekend.

Milo - I support Spenser's Kids here in Orangeville. Spenser's Kids
    I am playing in their Charity Golf Tournament on the 23rd and can give to them there. Let me know, or you can do what T8 and Hobbes have already put forward.

Thanks again for your support
  • Roll it over for your next BAP. Spenser's Kids can ride along. Same deal applies.
  • here is a little update.

It looks like I will not be able to go to Playground for their Montreal Festival.

So I am now planning on playing the $550 at Brantford on Sunday August 31.

Those that wanted me to role into my next BAP, will be done for this Brantford Event.

Your free roll is now 2.33% each at the Brantford $550.

Good Luck to us
  • SteveKerr wrote: »
    here is a little update.

It looks like I will not be able to go to Playground for their Montreal Festival.

So I am now planning on playing the $550 at Brantford on Sunday August 31.

Those that wanted me to role into my next BAP, will be done for this Brantford Event.

Your free roll is now 2.33% each at the Brantford $550.

Good Luck to us

Skinny Steve and Reibs HU ONE TIME !!! Spenser's Kids can use the 1%.
  • Seat purchased for Brantford's $550 on Sunday
  • Who knows, MILO, if you play well enough on Friday, you might be in this also.
    You certainly play well enough as far as I'm concerned.