Staking Offer - 9-5 Daily Grind Stars

Daily Schedule on Pokerstars looking for full stake
at 50/50
**Also interested in selling shares as I can also put up 50% to 75% of my own money.

Stars - =Sh1pTheD1p=
Tilt - Sh1ppy
UB- BINK_GG
ABSOLUTE - OMGSHAUNDEEB
Carbon - TasteTheRamb0
BlackChipPoker (when it was on merge) (4th in 215$ highroller) - iDragonFly
888 - JuicyFruitt
Winner - Ch1nCh1n

Big $5.50 20K - 9am
$1.35 Knockout 5K turbo - 9am
$4.40+R PL Omaha Turbo 1K - 9:05am
$2.20+R 6K - 9:30am
$5.40 Knockout 7.5K Turbo - 9:45am
$3.30 2K 6max - 9:45am
Omania $5.50 PLO 3K - 10:05am
$2.20+R 6K - 10:30am
$5.10 Hyper 6max 2.5K - 10:45am
Big 8.80 25K -11am
$5.10 Hyper 2K - 11:30am
$2.20 3K Turbo - 11:30am
$2.20+R 2xTurbo 8K - 12pm
The Hot $11 Turbo 25K - 12:30pm
$4.40+R 4Max 1K - 12:30pm
$4.40 4Max 1K - 12:45pm
$4.40 Progressive Knockout 10K - 1pm
$5.10 Hyper 4K 1:30pm
The Big 11 50K - 2pm
$1.10+R 3xTurbo 40K - 2:15pm
$5.10 Hyper 3K - 2:30pm
$4.40 Turbo 5K - 2:45pm
$5.50 Turbo 7.5K -3:00pm
$4.40+R 4Max 1K - 3:15pm
$3.30+R 2xTurbo 15K - 3:30pm
$4.40 4Max 1K - 4:15pm
$5.10 Hyper 5K - 4:30pm
$4.40 4Max 1K - 5pm

131.25 + 86$ for rebuy mtts this includes intial rebuy when u first get seated and another full double rebuy (if you bust the first one)
along with add-on

the 1R ive included 6 double rebuys for 12$ cuz sometimes you need them as its very crazy during rebuy period.

Total is 217.25

>:D

Comments

• Always nice to see the 3rd post looking for a staking offer. I put the over/under of this thread lasting 3 pages.
  • can you put some links for your stats on this thread. Most people are too lazy to look it up ourselves. Thanks.
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    can you put some links for your stats on this thread. Most people are too lazy to look it up ourselves. Thanks.

https://www.sharkscope.com/#Player-S...players/Sh1ppy
    https://www.sharkscope.com/#Player-S...layers/BINK_GG
    https://www.sharkscope.com/#Player-S...s/OMGSHAUNDEEB
    https://www.sharkscope.com/#Player-S...ers/iDragonFly
    =SH1PTHED1P= Poker Results and Statistics - Official Poker Rankings
  • payperview wrote: »
    Always nice to see the 3rd post looking for a staking offer. I put the over/under of this thread lasting 3 pages.

csb.....
  • csb.....

just saw ur from the shwa... u play undergrounds there? if so then im sure I know you.
  • lol noobs begging for stakes

why dont u post around here and make a name for yourself, and establish credibility

staking/baps around here isnt just given, its earned.
  • i already have a name..... i dont post on forums, what i do is make money and put my interests with others who want to earn money. Im looking for serious stakers for anyone who needs references ive been featured on quadjacks.com and well known within ont/vegas
    im not beggin for a stake im fishing to expand my already stakes with people who are serious and commited. Although it seems ill take this post down and remove myself from this forum as it looks more like people on here wanna talk shit and i aint got time for that.

peace
  • u make money and want to be staked / sell pieces for 200$ in tournaments.. gotcha.
  • OHTNCTRHM wrote: »
    u make money and want to be staked / sell pieces for 200$ in tournaments.. gotcha.

Oliver just ignore this useless POS. In no time at all you'll realize he is a time-wasting idiot.

tapatalk puts this here to annoy YOU
  • Thread title is misleading as you are not offering to stake a member. With the growing number of *&^%$#@! forum deadbeats, :rage: shouldn't threads from newbies begging for moniez be closed?
    Daily Schedule on Pokerstars looking for full stake
    at 50/50
  • i already have a name..... i dont post on forums,

Well, you may have a name, but if noone here knows you....you may as well be the president of Thailand....as it really doesn't matter.

Unless you're committed to posting on forums, you will never be staked by people on a forum......just how it works, as there will not be a comfort level for stakers.

I would suggest participating in the forum, and this can change over time.
  • ^ the voice of a big staker here. worth consideration.
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    ^ the voice of a big staker here. worth consideration.

right, but when i say something im a pos, right?
  • i already have a name..... i dont post on forums, what i do is make money and put my interests with others who want to earn money. Im looking for serious stakers for anyone who needs references ive been featured on quadjacks.com and well known within ont/vegas
    im not beggin for a stake im fishing to expand my already stakes with people who are serious and commited. Although it seems ill take this post down and remove myself from this forum as it looks more like people on here wanna talk shit and i aint got time for that.

peace

First of all, I doubt anyone here would stake an unknown, so you are wasting your fingers typing. Can anyone here vouch for you? Any live references? Your posting of random sharkscope graphs does nothing, how are we supposed to know they represent you? I'm going to give you a little while to present a case and if you don't I'll just close the thread..

Also if you really are "Sh1pTheD1p", doesn't look particularily impressive to me.. Why should we WANT to stake a random such as yourself? Not saying you are a bad player or anything but you gotta be able to "sell" yourself better than this.
  • You are right. I take it back. I had you confused with that Fed POS.

you do some staking here so it is appropriate if you have some questions. Especially if you ask them nicely :-)

tapatalk puts this here to annoy YOU
  • Is this Hollywood17 again?
  • why do you only have a small sample on PS (only 2014)?

Strange because this is the site you want to play, but we have no way of knowing if the other names given are in fact you.

You also have not opt'd in to sharkscope / OPR.
  • Is this Hollywood17 again?

how could it be? his posts are legible?