Irunit4times Summer BAP Thread!

Hey everyone,

So I will be playing some tournaments this summer and thought I would put up some action in case anyone wanted to take a shot with me. I am no blondefish, or steve kerr in regards to buy in amounts and possible winning amounts, but I have put up a few baps before a while back and paid out, and I have been running reasonably well lately and basically cashing in whatever I have played over the last cpl weeks.

This is a last minute bap for today, but I am going to go to Mohawk and play the $100 electronic poker tourney. I am going to sell at 1:1 no mark up. I am selling in minimum of 5% blocks up to 35% total.

BTW game starts at 2pm today. I will be playing regardless or runners so long as I get a seat when I get there at 1.

5%=$5

1. 15% Group Reserve.

Gonna play $450 worth of buyins in live tournaments this summer, gonna sell a package bap for these tournaments. selling up to 35% at a 1:1.

minimum is 1% max is 5% per person, unless lack of interest.

1% = $4.50
5% = $22.50

Next possible tournament I would play could be the $220 GBH freezeout, July 2nd 90 runners I think 8k stack.

Comments

• Anyone interested can EMT to irunit4times@hotmail.ca
  • Guess everyone is busy this weekend or this is too small for everyone or I'm just too fishy lol..... right now it really could be any of these.
  • probably not enough time given. post earlier next time.
  • So I went to the game and there were 18 runners. I finished in 3rd, which is a little disappointing seeing that I was chip leader for majority of the tournament, and then in 2 back to back hands 3 handed im gone.

Im in the BB with 90k chips, button shoves for 35k on a 1500-3000k blind level. I snap with AQ, she has AK and it holds. down to 55k now in the SB next hand, button raises to 7500 I shove with AJ get called by 66 and it holds. Im gone :( bummer I make money but felt like I was playing well and could have won it, but hey thats variance.
  • Now a post for the players of Bills game that have the equity in me. so a total of 7 players have a piece of my action or $550 worth of buy ins. I will keep all running totals on this post for those players.

Total Buy in Amount $550
    Used $550
    Remaining $0
    Equity 15%
    Per player equity 2.15%

Winnings
    Mohawk $220
    GBH 0
    $30 SNG 0
    $100 SNG 0
    $100 SNG 0

Players
    1. Milo
    2. BFillmaff *done
    3. Charlie
    4. Don *done
    5. Jamie
    6. pkrfce9 *done
    7. Bill E

Payouts per player so far
    2.15% = $4.73
  • Congrats on the cash! The run continues.

How did you come up with $550 for the Total Buy in Amount? I figured that would be $1090 but maybe I'm missing something.

tapatalk puts this here to annoy YOU
  • well truthfully Greg, after soo many coin flips at bills and the fact that the game wouldnt end, and being the blinds got so high it was only a 10 bb total, I told Milo I would chop it with him out of fairness. Since A. poker could not be played anymore it was really just luck. b. $1000 or nothing is pretty harsh, and c. he actually won a game to qualify I did not so I chopped it with him, and yah. So I took my $550 and I am playing tournaments and giving up my portion of the equity promised.

I dont know if Milo is going to play or not, but either way its not a huge deal really to me anyways. Ill give up my equity and call it a day.
  • Ok. I was not aware of the deal.

I would have wanted to do the same in your shoes.

• didnt really want to make one since Bill said no, but it was in the fairest interest in my opinion. Also I am letting you know now! =)
  • Just updated my OP for the summer bap for anyone interested.
  • at the end of the day *someone* is responsible for 15% of the other 550.

I know its only a couple of bucks but if we don't honor deals made at the table then it all falls apart. Integrity of the game and what not.
  • Not to worry Andrew. Milo has a plan

• nice.

PS not worried at all, just sayin! :)
  • Milo is a monster, hes gonna crush some tourneys!
  • Bfillmaff wrote: »
    at the end of the day *someone* is responsible for 15% of the other 550.

I know its only a couple of bucks but if we don't honor deals made at the table then it all falls apart. Integrity of the game and what not.

And that would be me, though the total remaining equity is for $540.00. Now that our chop is out in the open, I will use this thread to make the payout of said equity "official".

15% of 540 = $81.00. split between the 7 players involved it works out to a little less than $12.00 a piece. This will be paid out as quickly as possible, most likely at the next freeroll, as logistically that will be easiest. If anyone wishes there cash sooner, just say the word, and I can eTransfer as soon as I get the deets on where to ship.

Alex - $12.00
    Greg - $12.00 - paid
    Charlie - $12.00
    Jamie - $12.00
    Bill - $12.00
    Andrew - $12.00
    Don - $12.00

I feel a little bit of guilt over this, as I know that Bill wants to be able to promote a "Gold" member making a big score at a large tournament. That being said, for me, this IS a big score, so that is the reasoning behind my decision. I hope that there will be no hard feelings over this, but $12.00 is better than $0.00.
  • Milo is a monster, hes gonna crush some tourneys!

Little early to be getting your Canada Day drink on, isn't it?
  • Milo wrote: »
    Alex - $12.00
    Greg - $12.00 - paid
    Charlie - $12.00 - paid
    Jamie - $12.00 - paid
    Bill - $12.00 - paid
    Andrew - $12.00 - paid
    Don - $12.00 - paid

Updated the list.
  • Don says you have been really busy, and we have missed you at Bill's.
  • Making that cashish, glad to see the business doIng well!

Pick a monday (or any weekday) and I'll host an OAPL "exhibition game!"
  • It has been a while since this thread has been updated. I had been soo busy I forgot to post that I had played the $220 GBH on the 9th of july and busted over halfway through the tournament.

The running totals have been updated. If players don't mind, to finish this I am thinking of just playing some online games to finish it and cash out then to finish this bap since it was mostly due to Bills win that I did it, otherwise I could just pay players out on the remaining amounts, however I would like to make something for myself and for the players in this bap so I will play out the remaining money.
  • I just logged into stars and I am playing 2 $100 sng's and 1 $30 sng now to finish off this bap. Lets hope I can have some serious rungood and bink all 3 of these for a nice little payday for everyone.
  • Yup I dont understand..... villain is a nut and plays every pot, I get dealt KK and preflop he opens, I 3 bet, he 4 bet shoves, I call he has A4 and hits his A. Im out and there goes $30. thankfully only the $30 game.
  • And I finished 6th on the first $100 game... hit a pair on flop villain rivers a straight and out I go. Stars severly tilts me sometimes and kinda wishing I stuck to live tournaments for this but wasn't sure how long I would be before I would get to finish it.
  • and thats the end of that on the final SNG placed 5th after being card dead and being forced to shove on blinds and of course get snap called by KK,. Payouts will updated on a previous post
  • Bfillmaff and Milo, can I send you your bap money via stars transfer? And bill can I send you a full payout for all the other players and you can distribute? Do you have a stars id or do I need to emt it?
  • d0nkstriker on stars
  • Moneys sent, not sure how to send money to bill now and the 2 other players, thoughts? I am certainly not driving out there for >$15 to give out.
  • Mail it? When I mailed out the cards, he asked me to mail them to his home address for some reason instead of the store. I might still have it.
  • Antman013 on Stars. don't forget to subtract what I owe you from my end of the equity share ($12.00). If it's a wash, fine, if I owe we'll settle today.
  • Bammmmm! Got my monies. Tyvm. Now to go splurge on something nice. Like a Note 4...