Options

what games should I play on pokerstars?

Hi there, been playing on pokerstars for a month or so and looking for advice as to what games I should play or if I should play at all. I deposited $120, went down to $17 than climbed up to $400 in 3 days playing heads up sng 4 person tournaments. Just when I felt good I accidentally registered to a $300 HU sng, shit my pants,choked and lost. My heart was ripped out. Now I've been playing a while here and just losing and losing and losing, I don't know if it's me or the game or the players or if the players are better at higher stakes and I should just deposit $1000 and go up there to avoid gamblers. I play my cards right, or atleast to my best ability and I still lose. I raise flops like nobodies business to let ppl know that I have a great hand and I'd really appreciate just taking the pot here, and if that doesn't work than I bet the turn like nobodies business just to get river'd. I really don't know how to fck in play anymore, if shove the flop I make nothing! slow playing gets me in shit, I can honestly say I hardly ever bad beat someone cuz I'm never putting myself in those situations by going all in with 86o vs my AK,like what happens time and again.I get fucked when I tell the truth, and it seems lately the only time I make money is with shit hands like 24o and I'm bluffing a stacked board of high cards in the right situations, it's unreal . It's to the point that I'm afraid to slow play a flopped straight, and that I should just shove cuz I get runner runner flushed, shits driving me crazy. Are ppl actually making money at this game?

Comments

• I think they are but it's nobodies business
  • Shhhh, don't tell im...
  • Methinks you should throw everything away and go Supernova pro in the toughest poker room with the world's best players.
    :wink2:
    I should just deposit $1000 and go up there to avoid gamblers.
  • play razz or apparently 5 card omaha.
  • Welcome back DJ!
  • Nah this here's some bullshit. Bankroll bust. Gonna try a different site. In tournament, played tight at the beginning,waited for a hand, flopped straight, guy gets a woody off his paired kings, continues to give me all his chips on every street and it doesn't matter if the turn brings an even straighter looking board, Still gives me almost all his chips. Next hand he raises all in, I call with A10 thinking he's just tilted and has nothing, wins with AJ. Next hand got pocket jacks,just checked waiting for a raise, guy raises and I just call to make sure the board flops no ace. Board reads 757. I'm thinking I'm pretty fuckin good here, and I check cuz I know this guys gonna bet his bullshit hand cuz everyone does. Guy bets 550 into a 440 pot. Now I know he ain't got KK or AA, or any other card with a 7 kicker. AT BEST I'm giving him credit for QQ and he's protecting his hand from later streets of over pairs cuz He's smart right? So I test his hand buy pushing all in (880), and mothafucka calls with 44 turning trips. Just done with this shit. Time and time again.