OAPL Season 3 Game 8 Mon. June 9th 7pm $50 Freezeout

*Must play in 4 games to qualify for the TOC. Players below need the following amounts of games to qualify. There are 3 games left in the season.

ddmilcan - 1
pkrface9 - 2
DJgolfcan - 2
hiphopopotamus - 3
Carddead - 3

players
1. Irunit4times
2. msblue
3. Kevin
4. Anita
5. Don
6. Frank
7. pkrface9
8. Bfillmaff
9. Ddmilcan
10. Robert f
11. Christine P

Comments

• For all rules and updates, standings, points, etc please check out the following link. Ontario Aces Poker League (Waterdown, ON) - Meetup

For players on here not already registered for meetup, it would be great if you did sign up there as well. Thanks
  • I think I would like to try this although I'm a bit nervous about the self dealing part because I'm not too good at shuffling.

How do I find out the address? How likely is a cash game after?
  • cash game usually runs after, thought it all depends on the players who bust out whether it runs or not, stakes is determined by the players playing, majority rule really. Also there is never any rake so it is a safe environment where if your new you can just sit and barely play and you wont lose too much. You can only lose what you put in the pot.

As for the address, you can sign up on meetup.com as per the link above. Then shoot me an email with your name and cell number and I usually text directions. I try to make sure it is a safe environment for everyone coming and I never post the address for others to randomly show up.

Hope this helps and see you on Monday.
  • also, as for the shuffling, not a problem, we are a great group and im sure if your uncomfortable with the dealing, one of the other players would be willing to shuffle for you.
  • friendly bump! =)
  • Ya prolly

tapatalk puts this here to annoy YOU
  • got it. Also sorry about yesterday, I didnt even finish with my client until 8:15 sooo.... yah there was no way for me to make it. keep me posted though on following weeks games etc.
  • What day is the TOC going to be on?
  • Based on the mondays remaining it should run on June 30th. This is provided nothing comes up and causes one of the games to get cancelled, which I do not foresee however life does have its surprises. I have only missed one game and that was due to a vacation. Otherwise it should be at the end of this month.

Does that help or hurt your decision to come out to more?
  • Based on the mondays remaining it should run on June 30th. This is provided nothing comes up and causes one of the games to get cancelled, which I do not foresee however life does have its surprises. I have only missed one game and that was due to a vacation. Otherwise it should be at the end of this month.

Does that help or hurt your decision to come out to more?

Works for me. I thought it might run on a weekend given that it was a larger starting stack size and longer blind levels but June 30th works perfectly for me.

I'm just kind of weighing everything because I can only make it to 2 out of the 3 remaining games. Basically trying to decide if it's worth it for me to donate $50 to the prize pool on the 16th just to be able to play in the TOC.
  • Well if you only made it to 4 games total to qualify, all you have sent to the prize pool technically is $20. With the inflated prize pool for the TOC and the soft-juicy cash games that follow, how can it not be +ev for you lol
  • Okay I just reread your post will and I obviously misunderstood you need 3 more games but can't make it to one so you would just pay the 50 but not show. Believe it or not I've seen that happen once and the chips made it all the way to 3rd place lmao and got paid.

Let me know if your coming this Monday though.
  • I guess you will not have the HABS game on?

Milton Slim:)
  • That was a low hit I'm gonna have to take 1000 from your starting stack lol see you tonight
  • Hiphopopotamus will we be enjoying your company tonight?
  • bump for last minute interest.
  • Hiphopopotamus will we be enjoying your company tonight?

I'm getting crushed at work. Likely won't be able to make it.
  • No problem, if you think you can make it though and you will just be a bit late, make sure you let me know before 7 so I can put your chips out and then itll be blinded until you arrive, or you could always come after for the cash game too.... Either way just give me a heads up if things change.
  • Congratulations to Kevin for taking down first place. Christine in second and Greg as the 3rd place finisher. Thanks for the +ev chop for me on the bubble you suck outs =)

Great to have you all out thanks for coming and see you at the next one.
  • Fuck!

Lolz

tapatalk puts this here to annoy YOU
  • GO TO SLEEP! lol btw only 3 people total cashed out of the cash game. after you left bfill chipped up and left, then play went on 3 handed and was crazy and ended up stacking a player and only 2 players left and only ones to cash out.

crazy crazyyyy
  • I had such a great time! Everyone was very kind about showing me the ropes since I don't play live often and never self dealt. Sometimes I'd be waiting for the dealer to put out a flop, and I'd forget it was ME!!!:p

I didn't last long in the tourney, but the cash game was popping off and these guys were so funny at the table that the time flew by! I will definitely come again, thank you all!!!

Very nice to meet forum folks and great hosting job by Irunnit.
  • Kevin

Ms Blue was killing the cash when I left

Did make it to the Gym this AM... but tired, because you b#$@!$$!$ds made me stay up tooooo late.

Bill's on Thursday? who's in?

Milton Slim
  • I think ddmilcan needs a snickers lol.....

Yes she was doing well, until this maniac entered the table and then all hell broke loose haha.

I will see what happens and maybe be out Thursday.