WSOP main event BAP

Looking to sell 30-40% of my WSOP main event action at 1.10mu. Total amount I sell will depend on how much I swap but I'm going to have at least 50% of myself. I'll be playing regardless of the amount I sell.

I have the following results in larger live events:

- Chopped a $440 at Deerfoot for $10k (2013)
- Chopped a $200 at Seneca for $5k (2013)
- 1st in a $330 event in Edmonton for $7500 (2011)
- 8th in a $550 multiday event in Edmonton for $3500 (2008)
- 3rd in a $550 multiday event in Edmonton for $12k (2007)
- Min-cashes in 3-4 other CPT events
- 0/3 in WSOP events

I've pretty much stopped playing online because I don't find it fun anymore but, when I used to play, I was a winning multi-tabling 200nl reg on Stars. My online results are on OPR (Will_Son). Biggest cashes would be winning a ME seat and a $17 MTT for $3825. I haven’t done anything recently online unless you want to count the seat I won today for a $1k main event satellite on 888.

Updates will be on twitter and will be, at the minimum, at the end of each level. EMT is preferred but will accept Stars/FTP. As an fyi, I'd prefer not to sell blocks smaller than 1%.

Thanks for reading and feel free to post or pm any questions or comments.

$10,000 x1.10mu = $11,000

1% = $110USD ($120 cad), 5% = $550 ($600 cad), 10% = $1100 ($1200 cad)

Investor 1 - 5% (KK) (paid)
Investor 2 - 5% (KR) (paid)
Investor 3 - 5% (DS) (paid)
Investor 4 - 2% (PA) (paid)
Investor 5 - 1% (GW) (paid)
Investor 6 - 1% (JC) (paid)
Investor 7 - 10% (MM) (paid)
Steve Kerr - 1% (paid)
irunit4times - 1% (reserved)

Total - 31%

Comments

• 1% please
  • SteveKerr wrote: »
    1% please

Booked. Thanks. Will pm info.
  • Are you coming out tonight? Would love to chat about this a little more, could have a some from me!
  • Are you coming out tonight? Would love to chat about this a little more, could have a some from me!

In Ottawa until Wednesday. Was going to try to come out next week. You can PM/text/facebook message me any questions you have too.
  • tell you what hold 1% for me for now and we will talk when you come out next week cool?
  • tell you what hold 1% for me for now and we will talk when you come out next week cool?

Will do. Thanks.

I sent you a PM. Let me know if you still want the 1%. If I don't hear back from you by Saturday evening, will be taking you off the reserve list. Just posting it here to keep things out in the open and official.
  • not sure how I missed this one.......what day you bust?
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    not sure how I missed this one.......what day you bust?

Hahaha. It's good that you missed it since I didn't cash.

Didn't make it that far. Busted a couple hands before dinner break on day 2.