Vegas! June 15-20

2»

Comments

• I've read a lot if feedback where TI would not waive the fee. I know I asked them about it when I was there last time and in no way did they indicate I could decline the charge. I was tired and didn't feel like arguing with them. One of the sites (hotels expedia I don't know) adds it on top of whatever price you get before you check out.

If it can be waived that would be great. Tell me how to do it.

tapatalk puts this here to annoy YOU
  • Sounds like a good deal, how many nights was that?

yeah it was a solid trip! We stayed 5 nights, Checked in Sunday PM checked out Friday AM.

I generally don't book things as a package as I can usually do much better myself - but in this case I could not find a better price and scooped it up! Couple other notables were Venetian around the same price, TI about $100 less, MGM for $650.

Key with package type deals is booking in pairs - I go with the wife regularly so we're a bit biased towards the nicer hotels. I think the cosmopolitan is our next stop, can't wait!
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    I've read a lot if feedback where TI would not waive the fee. I know I asked them about it when I was there last time and in no way did they indicate I could decline the charge. I was tired and didn't feel like arguing with them. One of the sites (hotels expedia I don't know) adds it on top of whatever price you get before you check out.

If it can be waived that would be great. Tell me how to do it.

tapatalk puts this here to annoy YOU

I've waived it and they were pretty up front in letting me know. I'm not sure using any booking company is a good idea for Vegas. Lock the price down months in advance at most you only have to pay one night of your reservation and if you have comps, not even that. Same with flights, way better deals going to WestJet directly.
  • So bored I want to be there badly. Only like 5-6 more weeks, probably staying at the venetian for a few weeks and grinding cash and a few tourneys for sure. $2/hr comps, 200 hours and i get a free $400 entry! loool

I want to go on the 1st or 2nd of june, stay til end of june, maybe longer depending on the amount of run good.