mttsng+mtt rail

Comments

• I have posted too many hands overall already, I just posted some hands to show where we lost/won chips but I also don't want a huge thread either.
  • philliivey wrote: »
    I have posted too many hands overall already, I just posted some hands to show where we lost/won chips but I also don't want a huge thread either.

Almost every hand youve posted you have AJ+. TT+

How about a hand with those sick ivey reads?
    I also don't want a huge thread either.

You post updates for every single SNG you play?
  • Wrong yet again,lol.

34 posts by others, so this thread would still be 1 page.:-X
    Wrong yet again,lol.

OK then....keep this thread short philly. Keep running good.
  • You exactly don't have to read this thread since wait you are not part of the bap.

I have started to kept this thread shorter by A) putting day results in 1 post and B) Keep investors updated by p.m. instead of posting.

I am holding other people's money, I think they would like to know what's going on with it even though ya I am the majority shareholder I still want to include the investors in what's going on.
  • giraffes?
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    giraffes?

If you use the Ivey effect and make an absurd Ivey read, you would already know what the graph looks like.

Probably a correlation between profits and sick Ivey reads imo.
  • phil-ivey-reading-f5_orig_f5.jpg

IVEY READING ITT
  • Kicking ass the last few hands just for wetts.>:D

Probably won't last, but that was fun,lol.

I did some adjustments and it was working this game for a bit anyway.

Bubbled, had over 2-1 odds with AK and could not fold really wanted a cash to bump the line at the end of the graph closer to even mark. :(

To date stats:

18 mans= 24.7% ROI 41.9% ITM
    27 mans= -44.74% ROI 10.5% ITM (ABYSMAL, UGH!)

Total= -8.40% ROI 30.8% ITM

[IMG]http://www.pokerforum.ca/<a href=http://s204.photobucket.com/user/GeoffAinsworth/media/Results.png.html target=_blank>[/img]th_Results.png
    th_Results.png
  • Keep the posts coming buddy.
  • Keep the posts coming buddy.

Will do! :)

I made mistakes in 3 hands that i knew right away
    Don't hate me guys! :(.

If some of the good the last few games can go in mtt games that
    will be alright.
  • Getting sick of the one hand that beats us right behind us, had good stack size again and good position but fell just short in 2 games. :(

No early exits so that's something,lol

All final 9's so far tonight but no luck.

52)7/18
    53)8/18
    54)6/18
  • Upcoming plan for investors fyi

Looking to play a capped mtt and maybe go with like a 90 man which I know it's under sng's but meh, thinking try smaller mtt fields.

Still will try to "take shots" at higher buy in mtt sng's, IMO the 7's are better games than the 3.50's and a u.k. poker night live pal is doing well at the low stakes so kind of getting me motivated to play them,lol.

On holidays now so tomorrow will be new for me if I play during the day since I usually work Saturday's and hope to be close to wrapping this up, I think 100 stt's was a bit ambitious and don't know if I will get them all in but will see how close we will get.:)
  • I see not missing much on Saturday's, ran into AA KK every game, did fold QQ pre 1 of those times though but this is why these are the toughest games.

55)5/18
    56)9/18
    57)6/18
    58)13/27
    59)3/18 $4.64
    60)4/18 $2.32 ak suited vs 1010 blind vs blind, can't hit a or k or the flush
    61)12/18
    62)11/18
    63)13/18
  • #18mansonetime
  • Finally beat the "close streak" and just made the money in a game.
    I see not missing much on Saturday's, ran into AA KK every game, did fold QQ pre 1 of those times though but this is why these are the toughest games.

55)5/18
    56)9/18
    57)6/18
    58)13/27
    59)3/18 $4.64

Some sick Ivey reads !!!!! :o

:laugh: :frown: :wink2:
    Finally beat the "close streak" and just made the money in a game.

#cocacolaonetime
  • Just ended the losing streak in 27 man's as well with a 3rd place.

64)3/27 $6.19
    65)1/18 $9.30
    66)3/18 $4.64
    67)1/18 $9.30
    68)5/27 $2.83
    69)6/27 Bubbled booooo
  • high drama on the world poker of ivey!

2 final 9 itm at same time!
  • SHIPPED 1 finished 3rd in the other as usual, Was chip leader at one point in the 3rd game as well.

3 cashes in a row, defo need them so will take it.:)

Current bankroll $246.14

Almost back to even! Take out the losing streak in the 27 man's and turn some of those bubble games, almost games we would be well into a profit.
  • Keeping threads short since 2014.

#racetobreakeven.
  • Philli what is with the OP ?

Hm is giving you problems and recording bounties incorrectly ?

Maybe you should try and get that looked at :arghh:

Is table Ninja and note caddy working correctly ?
  • OHTNCTRHM wrote: »
    Philli what is with the OP ?

Hm is giving you problems and recording bounties incorrectly ?

Maybe you should try and get that looked at :arghh:

Is table Ninja and note caddy working correctly ?

Ya, bounties not getting recorded right. Instead if trying to remember about it I just said screw it and just include the extra $1.00.

Note caddy is hit and miss and don't even know if it's working 100 percent as you need a college degree in programming to figure out some of it,lol but it's working enough for me anyway.

I finally figured out live tracking on hm2 except when you switch tables it gets stuck on the river hud sometimes.
  • 3 more games 3 more final 9's at the same time, just SHIPPED another one guys!

Just made the money in a 27 man, but bubbled the other for almost 6 cashes in a row!
  • Giraffes or legal action
    3 more games 3 more final 9's at the same time, just SHIPPED another one guys!

Just made the money in a 27 man, but bubbled the other for almost 6 cashes in a row!

are you 6 tabling now philli? :o

I used to play that many until my table ninja acted up :-\

:arghh:
  • Almost another win guys:o

Got rivered HU.:(

70)2/18 $6.96

Current bankroll: 259.23

Bit of a busy day and I am away till Thursday just a reminder.:cool2: