Tips on multi-tabling

I would like to know some tips of how to multi-table MTTs efficiently.
I feel very comfortable playing 2 tables at a time but when it goes above that i feel like i miss a lot of good spots where i can 3 bet steal, or open steal etc..Also i tend to make more mistakes when playing more than 2 tables.
I don't use hot keys so that might be the problem when playing more than 2 tables since it is not needed when play 2 tables..(max tables i played were 4)

Also should I tighten my range more and have my range memorized from each position? When i two table i get to know the dynamics of the table more and play accordingly while when its more than two i tend to loose some information and just play a specific range regardless of players image and table dynamics.

I don't know how people play 8 tables+ i might go crazy if i do so but i want to give it a try.

Any advice would be appreciated, thanx :)

Comments

• IMO anybody that MMT's more than 3 or 4 tables cannot pay any attention to table dynamics - there is no way. They must be playing specific hand ranges and playing TA. HUD's must be a big part of the equation as well....just my 2c
  • IMO anybody that MMT's more than 3 or 4 tables cannot pay any attention to table dynamics - there is no way. They must be playing specific hand ranges and playing TA. HUD's must be a big part of the equation as well....just my 2c

Thanx for your reply, i do use a hud but a simple one.. since i usually just focus on two tables and just need the simple vpip, pfr 3 bet etc to keep track and use my attention to decide on actions..