Live: Fallsview WPT $1100

Selling pieces to the $1100 event. Unsure how much I'll sell as it depends how much I end up swapping. It could be anywhere from 15-25%. No matter what I will have 50% of myself if not more.

Selling 1% at 1.13 MU, so $12.5 per 1%.
Preferably sell in blocks of 2% or more.

Please reserve below, will confirm closer to tourney day. No need to send yet.

Full disclosure is that the participants in the OPT satellite also have 15% of me as part of the equity portion of the tournament.

15% OPT (paid)
2.5% SteveKerr (swap)
2% JohnnieH (paid)
2% masterplan
4% Pinhead (paid)
5% crazykoby (swap)
2% hobbes (contacted)
5% t8urmoney (paid)
2% jontm (paid)
5% wetts (swap)

Comments

• I'll take 2%
  • 2% please
  • Closing this for now. Keeping some for swaps.
  • are we shipping yet?
  • PM me email for EMT please
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    are we shipping yet?

Meh no rush, tourney isn't for another 3 weeks...I'll collect in Feb.
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Meh no rush, tourney isn't for another 3 weeks...I'll collect in Feb.

Feb is here, tourney is still over 2 weeks away. Whenever you guys want to send, you can send to westside8@gmail.com
  • 2% please ill send to pokerstars if you don't mind
  • sn1perb0y wrote: »
    2% please ill send to pokerstars if you don't mind

Sorry - have to close it off. I can put you on the wait list but hit my limit already.
    Sorry - have to close it off. I can put you on the wait list but hit my limit already.

Its alright, put me on waiting list or maybe next time.. Good luck!
    Feb is here, tourney is still over 2 weeks away. Whenever you guys want to send, you can send to westside8@gmail.com

Bump for payment
  • Table 23 Seat 3 to start

Will be tweeting updates from weswong8 - follow westside8poker as well since I'll be using that as a mention to filter it out from my twitter feed.
  • wtf? how did i miss this BAP? fack.

gl!
  • Sorry guys. Busto'd AK < 33. Will write up a longer report after this week
  • Thanks for the BAP, makes the work day way more exciting. Something to read on breaks ;)
  • masterplan wrote: »
    I'll take 2%

Still waiting for this.
  • Ok..quick report here .

Only maybe 5 interesting hands. Dropped to below 5K like first level when I lost QQ to KK on a 9 high board. 3 bet preflop, and stationed down. Grinded back up to close to starting by first break, maybe one hand to show down but other than that, rest were straight forward hands that were won without showdown.

After break I called a raise MP raise from the button with 57 after CO called and we went 4 way to flop. Flop came 2 4 6 rainbow, MP continued, CO and myself called, BB folded. Turn 8 completed my straight, checked to me, bet, fold, call. River 9, check, shove, call. 57 > TT, get to high point of 16000~. I think 5 minutes from break, raise from CO, BB calls. Flop Q 3 2, 2 spades, check, bet, shove, call, AQ loses to K2ss by river. Down to 5000 on second break.

Stole some blinds/antes here and there during the next level or two, and ended up shoving 6k~ into table chip leader, and AK < 33 with 3 as the door card.
  • This was the $25 that I gave you at the pub