Titan Poker

Not sure if anyone here plays on Titan, but
Important Announcement to Canadian Players
Dear ....

As part of our commitment to adhere to local government regulations, Titan Poker has decided to cease its activity in Canada.

You will not be able to log into your account, however, our 24/7 Support Team will remain available for any questions you may have.

Sincerely,

TITAN POKER

Not aware of any law passed prohibiting them. Always been a grey area. Maybe they are going to be the ones to run the new Ontario version?

Comments

• I also just received this email. When I go to there website it goes to lad brokers now.
  • Bastards never sent me an email. They are the only online poker site that has ever called me at home to find out why I wasn't playing on their site any more. Couldn't believe it.

I think we used to have forum games on there for a while.

That and Winner. Wow did that one suck.
  • Bastards never sent me an email. They are the only online poker site that has ever called me at home to find out why I wasn't playing on their site any more. Couldn't believe it.

I think we used to have forum games on there for a while.

That and Winner. Wow did that one suck.
    Important Announcement to Canadian Players
    Dear Corey,
    (Username: XXXXXXXXXX)

As part of our commitment to adhere to local government regulations, Titan Poker has decided to cease its activity in Canada.

You will be able to log into your account and play our games until Sunday, December 22nd. If you desire to make a withdrawal, please do so within this time period. Our 24/7 Support Team will remain available for any questions you may have.

Sincerely,

TITAN POKER
  • Is Titan still available in Canada? I've got on my old PC and can login......but just got a new one, and when I went to install I got the following message:

[h=1]Dear Player,[/h]Due to regulations, we are currently not accepting players from your country.
    If you require assistance with your Titan Poker account, please contact[EMAIL="support%40titanpoker.com"]Support[/EMAIL].
    Sincerely,
    Titan Poker

• Both at a time? Wow!