Charity Event

:spade: :heart:Mike Hawkwood Poker Tour 3 Times For Charity :heart: :club:

Having been recently diagnosed with testicular cancer, Mr. Hawkwood is unable to conceive. Therefore, he and his wife would like to invite you to Poker Tour 3 Times For Charity. The standard No-Limit format will be used, so everyone will, at least once, be required to go all in. This event will be held outdoors, so we are also looking for volunteers to raise the tent. If you cannot help get it up, please consider a donation.

Tell your friends to come.

Comments

• Dan808 wrote:
    :spade: :heart:Mike Hawkwood Poker Tour 3 Times For Charity :heart: :club:

Having been recently diagnosed with testicular cancer, Mr. Hawkwood is unable to conceive. Therefore, he and his wife would like to invite you to Poker Tour 3 Times For Charity. The standard No-Limit format will be used, so everyone will, at least once, be required to go all in. This event will be held outdoors, so we are also looking for volunteers to raise the tent. If you cannot help get it up, please consider a donation.

Tell your friends to come.

Ok there are sooooooo many puns in here Im not sure if this is legit...

That being said Im sure I can limp in to help out :smile:

Where, when umm we know the why
  • ...i think the guy's name says it all ;-)
  • This gag usually includes erecting a tent.

;)

ScottyZ
  • Will their be blind chops allowed?
  • I'd just be hoping to flop the nuts once.
  • scottyz, this may be an embarrasing admission, but i have never heard "mike hawkwood" or "poker tour 3 times" anywhere. me and the boys were a bit giddy (drunk?) when we came up with this. thank god we sobered up before we ordered shirts.
  • Think you could get Ron Jeremy to be a Celebrity host?
  • I'd be hoping to put my nut flush up against a set of ladies, even with the possibility of being sucked out on. It's far superior to an unpaired JKo any day.
    scottyz, this may be an embarrasing admission, but i have never heard "mike hawkwood" or "poker tour 3 times" anywhere. me and the boys were a bit giddy (drunk?) when we came up with this. thank god we sobered up before we ordered shirts.

That's cool that you made it up, and your version is great. I seem to remember hearing a similar joke full of double entendres like yours had. The "erecting a tent" bit really stuck in my mind from the original joke since I was camping once and we repeated that part of the joke about a hundered times. Yes, there was a point in my past where my level of (im)maturity was pretty much the same at is right now. ;)

I just tried to Google the original joke I heard (it's a longshot I know) but just came up with a bunch of actual camping tips. What use is Google giving me practical on-topic material when I'm looking for an obscure joke reference?!

So I think your "raising a tent" phrase spiked this line to my memory from the previous joke. :cool: Thanks for the laughs. :)

ScottyZ
  • Well, lets fuel the fire!!!

So I'm sitting at the felt covered table with a bunch of stinky guys but all I can think about JKo. Then, next thing I know the guy to my right wants to chop me in the dark? At that point I realize I'm play Hold'em and peak in my hole to see if I have nuts. After fingering my hole for a couple minutes I find my nuts and look at the guy to my right and say "sorry Sir, but the will be no splitting my nuts at this table!".

Blam, next thing I know I have my nuts are riding his ladies up and down to the river*.

*which is where I live down by in a van!
  • I never realised that Poker could be so dirty... :eek:

:tongue: