deposit issues mastercard/skrill

anyone else having issues depositing on skrill (moneybookers) with a credit card lately?

i thought i'd try to take advantage of the bonus on stars but when i tried to load cash onto skrill with my p.c. mastercard it wouldn't go through. never had an issue before. i'm not sure what to do now...

Comments

• anyone deposit cash onto stars straight from your credit card? fees?
  • trigs wrote: »
    anyone deposit cash onto stars straight from your credit card? fees?

I use my bank account, no fees and a lot faster withdrawls.
  • trigs wrote: »
    anyone deposit cash onto stars straight from your credit card? fees?

Don't think you're allowed to straight from a credit card (or at least I can't with my VISA). I use instadebit. Never had any security issues and the fee is only $1.
  • The only deposit method I've ever used on P* is with my bmo MC. I seem to remember there being a $1.50 charge or something like that. TD visa won't deal with any form of online gambling, not sure about other visas.

I'm seriously considering dumping all my bmo accounts including the cc so I'm going to have to find an alternative to funding my P* account.

For some reason, winning $ doesn't seem viable from a historical perspective.
  • Has anybody been able to deposit with Bodog through a credit card? I know that Canadian Tire MasterCard and TD US Visa Card don't allow gamboooling transactions. :bs: President's Choice MasterCard allows them with a $5 penalty per transaction, but I never bothered to renew my PC MC.
  • i feel like PC mastercard doesn't allow deposits to gambling sites anymore. i tried it recently and it wouldn't work. i still haven't tried to deposit any money since i started this thread though. haven't had a lot of time for poker lately.