Any one for a game in TO?

HI All

Anyone interested in playing a few NL Hold'em SNG's this Saturday March 12, 2005?

I'm thinking of $20, $40, $50 SNG's starting at around 6pm until whenever.

I have the a couple of tables and enough chips 20 people, but 8+ people would be fun.

I'm located DT Toronto and there is free parking on the street on Saturdays. LOL

Let me know if you'd like to play and I'll give you the address and directions :)

Comments

• Welcome to the Forum Ksayhey.

One question, how does free parking on Sundays help a Saturday tournament?

A few other questions that will be asked.

Starting chips?
    Blind Schedule?
    Payouts?
    Time?
  • I'm interested in the 20 buckaroo.

Like Flint said - fill in the details.
  • :confused: Sorry, had the date for Sunday originaly, but had to switch it to Saturday. Anyways parking is free on the weekends.

As for the games and blinds we can work it out when we get together, or if you have any suggestions you can post away. I'm just looking to play live as I havn't in while.

Ive got plenty of room and a couple of people that would be interested in playing already.

I'm just think of a casual poker night, play a few small tournys, maybe order food have some drinks ect...
  • where downtown? i'd be in for 20 or 40$ i know a few other people who may be interested.
  • Hi my name is Adriano, and i would be interested in some SNG this weekend. If you could please e-mail with location and time that would be great.

thank you

adrianopereirajr@yahoo.ca
  • Thanks for the PM Ksay. I'll call you today.

I'm a non-smoker, so I was just wondering what the smoking / non-smoking situation is at the game.
  • I am a smoker, but I like to leave it up to the crowd. If anyone doesn't want smoking at the table we can go out side or to the bar.
  • So far we have some interest in playing...

1. Me
    2. roommate
    3. mragmoore
    4. MrCrackHead
    5. redlude2k

Also, I am waiting on a call from some buddies between 2 - 5 of them may come, but I will post once they call me back today.

For anyone else looking for a game I have lots of space, great chips, real poker tables, so leave a post if you would like a to join the game.

I'm located downtown TO around King and Dufferin.
  • I'd be interested with a friend or two - I'm in the downtown area as well. We play casual games a fair amount - fun! Can you email me details?

thanks!
  • Done.
    Edge4 wrote:
    I'd be interested with a friend or two - I'm in the downtown area as well. We play casual games a fair amount - fun! Can you email me details?

thanks!
  • Update

So far we have some interest in playing...

1. Me
    2. Roommate
    3. mragmoore
    4. MrCrackHead
    5. redlude2k
    6. Im a clown

For anyone else looking for a game I have lots of space, great chips, real poker tables, so leave a post if you would like a to join the game.

• I'll call you this afternoon, Ksay and find out what time the game is.

~ 6pm-7pm I'm assuming.
  • Sounds good.

And yes around that time.

mragmoore wrote:
    I'll call you this afternoon, Ksay and find out what time the game is.

~ 6pm-7pm I'm assuming.
  • Update

So far we have some interest in playing...

1. Me
    2. Roommate
    3. mragmoore
    4. MrCrackHead
    5. redlude2k
    6. Im a clown
    7. Friend
    8. Friend
    9. Friend

At least 3 buddies will be coming over as well, and they said they may bring a couple more people as well.

I have 2 tables ready to go, so if anyone esle is up for some poker. Leave a post or pm me and I'll give you the address.

• I'm interested in knowing who won that game that I had to leave on.

Scott was looking pretty good with his monopoly on red chips...

:tongue:
  • I'm always up for a game, and can find at least 3-5 people to bring...preferably NL Tournaments with low buy ins...I drive and Live in the East York area so if anyone hosts or knows where i can find games...message me or email me at izmuny@hotmail.com
  • There is a North York Poker Group at:

www.MeetUp.com