Login Issues

Seems there is a problem with users not being able to log into the site. I'm working to have this fixed asap.

Comments

• I'm having trouble using Tapatalk on my iPhone and iPad. No issues with my Mac.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    I'm having trouble using Tapatalk on my iPhone and iPad. No issues with my Mac.

Works with my Droid.
  • compuease made the last post yesterday before it went down. Please ban.
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    compuease made the last post yesterday before it went down. Please ban.

On it. You'd think you could trust that guy.

All kidding aside, things appear back to normal from what I can see. I can check the forum from my pc and tapatalk.
  • Yep good here. I couldn't log in from the web or tapatalk. Nice to see its back up
  • "Like" button is gone. Boo.
  • Just the same, members may wish to update passwords that are similar to the one they use here.
  • Also, I am back "on" buty getting a 404 message for all of the "Local Games" sub-forums.
  • I'm still working on this..There will be some problems until complete.
  • I figured . . . and as you are currently "here" the prompt response is appreciated, both from yourself, the mods, and other members just trying to help a brother out. Just another reason that counters the idea that this site is going away anytime soon.
  • Hey Jesse, I know you are under no obligation to do so but once we're up and running can you give us a brief overview of what "broke"? I was getting tons of emails and FB messages about the outage but since I had no access I couldn't do anything about it at all..

I almost thought I was out of a job.
  • I've narrowed the problem down but can't finish fixing this until later tonight. I'm leaving the site how it is for now which I believe the only problem right now is the sub category links on the home page.

"http://www.pokerforum.ca/forumdisplay.php?f=49" These will work.
    "http://www.pokerforum.ca/f49/" These shortened urls will show 404/errors

It has to do with the vbseo software..I think its just a corrupt file..Going to do a clean install tonight.
  • "Like"
  • Wrath of philli itt
  • Alright I've reinstalled vbseo and seems to be working..Please point out any problems.
  • Thank you Wetts