Starting over

After running through more deposits than I care to mention, I am starting over with online poker. I am starting with the last $100 I will ever deposit again. Going to start with $1.50, 45man SNGs and will not move up until I have at least 100 buy-ins for the next level.

I will treat myself to a MTT, of no more than 5% of my bankroll for every $50 in profit I make.
The next step in my evolution is to review my last session before I start a new one and try to learn from my mistakes.

Updates will be posted here. I am curious to see how long this will take / last.

Comments

• If they are turbos and you are serious about it $100 is a bit light. I generally like 100+ BI as the swings can be gross in the turbos.

Mix in some 50c to keep the avg BI at $1
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    If they are turbos and you are serious about it $100 is a bit light. I generally like 100+ BI as the swings can be gross in the turbos.

Mix in some 50c to keep the avg BI at $1

Ok, i think I'll use 100 buy-ins for turbos and 60 buy-ins for regular speed.
  • I smell giraffes.
  • Start of with the regular speed non turbo 1.00 45 man game they are easy to beat, when you bring your roll up to 150.00 add in the 45 man turbo games do a 4 to 1 ratio.

4 non turbo 1 turbo in 45 man you should do well that way.

Also if you have use Holdem Manager or Poker Tracker great tool for sit & go and cash games.