2013 WPT Montreal Satellites Begin Aug 5th on Party Poker

2»

Comments

• actyper wrote: »
    The perks package with this years wsop with party was incredible even if I didn't do everything.
    It was far more incredible in the year we both won when everything was FREE instead of having $2,000 taken from your prize to pay for all the perks. I got free iPod Touch, free hotel, free upgrade to a suite, free pool parties in a private cabana with a hostess in a bikini, free massages in a chair or from a blonde, >:D all the free branded clothing we wanted, free club night, free shuttle, free All-You-Can-Eat-&-Drink on Day 1A, 1B, 1C, 2, 3 and Day 4; and you won thousands of dollars extra from the FREE Leaderboard. :cool:
  • We'll the leaderboard was ultimate since I got an extra 5 figs from that but right now party is the best satellite option right now.

I personally would not stay at palazzo for 10 days. Easily 2k plus. I know what I'm playing for so nothing is really stolen. I'm just glad they do satellites which are relatively soft and let me play in the wsop me, without them how many times would I of played them on my own? 0
  • My friend said that he did receive $1,350 cash as spending money for the first WPT package. For additional packages won, he didn't get any more spending money but only tournament dollars so he will be stuck paying rake to use up the T$. This is different from when I won multiple packages before as I would get the spending money part in cash instead of T$. Like most former PartyPoker regs, we minimize our play there now and try to pay as little rake as possible. :p
    My friend who has won a couple of packages knows that it's great that he can choose his own accommodation, as Montreal hotels won't cost anywhere near $2,000.