Full Tilt's Slower Structure

I am finding the slower blind structure of Full Tilt's MTTs and STTs are much more conducive to a patient style of play. Anyone else notice this ?

Now, if they could just increase the traffic.

Comments

• FTP structures are not slower, in fact they are a bit worse than stars. However the structure on FTP are slower in the early stages, where they final tables are generally a shove fest.

Stars mtt have a quicker early structure but flatten later on, so you're generally deeper when the play matters the most.
  • Slower as in more blind levels which I enjoy as well, the length of time of each blind level is faster than stars.
  • Slower as in more blind levels which I enjoy as well, the length of time of each blind level is faster than stars.

As the tournament progresses, the blind level time increases (10min to start, then 15min, then 20min.)
  • Side note, if you want to do really well at Venetian Deepstacks practice using the FTP structures.

If you want to do well at OPT or the WSOP, practice using the Stars structures.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Side note, if you want to do really well at Venetian Deepstacks practice using the FTP structures.

If you want to do well at OPT or the WSOP, practice using the Stars structures.

you teach this game yet?
  • Hi DJ

I was mainly talking about sng's, sorry. But I swear I remember mtt's having the same blind level length all the way through the tournament then they got changed to longer blind level lengths as the tournament gets deeper.
  • Hi DJ

I was mainly talking about sng's, sorry. But I swear I remember mtt's having the same blind level length all the way through the tournament then they got changed to longer blind level lengths as the tournament gets deeper.

LOL philliments.
  • Cocacolaonetime