cashout pokerstars

It is my first time to cash out in pokerstars, i know i should cash out 48 hours after last deposits.I deposit through my debit card (i dont know if that matters) Do you guys know what is the best way to cashout from pokerstars?

Comments

• they have options to direct deposit into your debit acct, it usually takes like 12-24hrs during weekdays...

(usually the next day) and the exchange rates are good..
  • If you do a cheque over 1000$ they will puralate it to you and it gets there in 2-3 days. Just another option, it may not be the best way. Debit sounds like the way to go.
  • Does PokerStars have any direct fees for cashing out? How far from the mid-rate exchange does it charge if you withdraw from U$ to C$? I can no longer find any way to withdraw from my poker site without fees, losing at least 3.5% everytime I cash out.
    Tcarnage wrote: »
    ...the exchange rates are good..
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    Does PokerStars have any direct fees for cashing out? How far from the mid-rate exchange does it charge if you withdraw from U$ to C$? I can no longer find any way to withdraw from my poker site without fees, losing at least 3.5% everytime I cash out.

No fees for cashing out.
  • Thanks. Can anybody tell me how much C$ you would get if you withdraw U$5,000 from PokerStars, etc. this weekend? This is how much I would get with Party:
    C$5,033.56
    djgolfcan wrote: »
    No fees for cashing out.
    Thanks. Can anybody tell me how much C$ you would get if you withdraw U$5,000 from PokerStars, etc. this weekend? This is how much I would get with Party:
    C$5,033.56

If you withdrew $5000 US from PokerStars, you would currently get $5167.50 CDN.
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    If you withdrew $5000 US from PokerStars, you would currently get $5167.50 CDN.
    Thanks. Wow, Party players are really getting screwed! Does anybody know of a worse site for cashout fees or conversion rates?
    Thanks. Wow, Party players are really getting screwed! Does anybody know of a worse site for cashout fees or conversion rates?

I hear UB was much worse....>:D

There are lots of people / stakers looking for Party money for Stars money on part time poker, the staking site. That way you could withdraw it from Stars and get the better rate.
  • You would need 2 use that money in buyins first before they let you cash it out though...
  • Was the $5k at least 2.5% softer to get to on Party?
    What are your hourly rates on both?

How much does it cost if convert 5k to USD then back to CAD at the bank?

Come on. This seems too simple to be just apples vs apples.
  • jontm wrote: »
    Was the $5k at least 2.5% softer to get to on Party?
    What are your hourly rates on both? .

114.gif

Did you forget about player segregation?
    jontm wrote: »
    How much does it cost if convert 5k to USD then back to CAD at the bank?

Come on. This seems too simple to be just apples vs apples.

It's common knowledge that PP rakes more on exchange for cashouts....at least compared to Pokerstars/FTP.

You need to stop defending, and reading what is in the threads.
  • I did forget about the segregation! Well played. I think we don't need everything posted about them to be negative, they also seem to be where some of our players have had best scores regarding packages and even just some plain ole cash.

Anywhoo, as I did in the FTP situation, I'll shut up now. Your not a person I want to be on the outs with.
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    You need to stop defending, and reading what is in the threads.
    +1. Including reading and reporting what other poker media has been reporting:

PokeNews Daily: PartyPoker Hits Customers with Increased Neteller, Skrill Withdrawal Fees
    It is as if PartyPoker is taking a second rake.
    :
    For comparison, PokerStars does not charge any fees of any kind for withdrawals made to Neteller or Skrill accounts.

PartyPoker cashout cash grab irks players
    ... now the fee is being applied around the globe, which threatens to drive even more players away from Party’s already evaporating pool. Since PartyPoker has yet to issue formal comment on the change, Party players are no doubt eagerly awaiting the new flop, turn and river fees, although these can be waived if players decide they really don’t wish to know what cards they might have been dealt.

Party Poker Introduces New Fees for Online Wallet Withdrawals
    And if your primary currency is one of the standard Party currencies – say, for example, that your base currency is Canadian dollars – you could be subject to additional currency fees on top of the new cash out fees.

Unprecedented $4 + 3% uncapped fee slapped on ewallet withdrawals

Third-party-facepalm.jpg